You will be an integral part of the sales process supporting the Sales Managers and Sales Associates through the Showroom Tour Process. Your objective is to provide a best-in-class experience for our homeowners when they tour our Showroom.
It’s an amazing chance to be an early hire at a Series A stage startup that’s rapidly growing and defining a new multi-billion-dollar category. We’ve got an inspiring, brilliant, and inclusive team. The company has been operating in the Bay Area since 2018, and LA and Orange County since early 2021. Our Bay Area showroom is in Redwood City, and we are looking forward to bringing on a Showroom Guide to help grow our Bay Area Market.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A PART-TIME/CONTRACT/HOURLY ROLE, WEEKENDS ONLY with the exception of a 1-week Monday-Friday Sales Training during your first week.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Commit to Abodu’s clients and potential clients to maintain a high level of engagement and deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Build a deep understanding of the Abodu process so that you can accurately and concisely communicate the experience of buying and installing an Abodu to Homeowners.
- Conduct confirmation calls, emails or texts to opportunities that book showroom tours.
- Be an available resource for showroom tours with prospective customers and get them excited about our ADU’s and how they can solve their family’s needs or generate passive income for them.
- Schedule Showroom Tour attendees for the next step in the sales process, a Feasibility Study
- Communicate with the Sales Associates to prepare them for those feasibility studies.
- Capture thorough notes through Salesforce on all customer interactions and coordinate the documents at every step of the customer’s journey.
- Assist with special projects outside of sales.
- 1+ year experience in sales roles in High End Retail or Home Improvement.
- An owner who takes the initiative and responsibility for their work and actions.
- Comfortable working in the uncertainty of a new company, with a consistently evolving agenda.
- Strong communication skills.
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills.
- Experience with Salesforce and workforce productivity tools is a plus, general computer skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate cross-functional schedules.
- An eye for quality, detail, and a desire to perform at a high level.
- An openness to feedback and coaching on a regular basis
- Punctuality and commitment to your scheduled hours
- The ability to travel via car and have a clean driving record.
- Availability Saturday, Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
The below represents the expected HOURLY range for this position in Redwood City, CA. We take a number of factors into account when determining compensation including your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Hourly Range: $25 to $30 hourly plus opportunity to earn commission. Abodu expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range. Only in truly rare or exceptional circumstances where a candidate's experience, credentials, or expertise far exceed those required or expected will we consider and offer at the top of the salary range.
This is a contract position.
Please note that all Abodu employees are required to be vaccinated.
Abodu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.