You will be an integral part of the sales process supporting the Sales Managers through the Showroom Tour Process. Your objective is to provide a best-in-class experience for our homeowners when they tour our Showroom.
RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Commit to Abodu’s clients (potential Clients) to maintain a high level of engagement and deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Build a deep understanding of the Abodu process so that you can accurately and concisely communicate the experience of buying and installing an Abodu to Homeowners.
- Conduct confirmation calls, emails or texts to opportunities that book showroom tours.
- Be an available resource for showroom tours with prospective customers and get them excited about our ADU’s and how they can solve their family’s needs or generate passive income for them.
- Book feasibility studies coming out of those showroom tours.
- Communicate with the Sales Managers to prepare them for those feasibility studies.
- Capture thorough notes through Salesforce on all customer interactions and coordinate the documents at every step of the customer’s journey.
- Assist with special projects outside of sales.
- 1+ year experience in sales role in High End Retail or Home Improvement.
- An owner who takes the initiative and responsibility for their work and actions.
- Comfortable working in the uncertainty of a new company, with a consistently evolving agenda.
- Strong communication skills.
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills.
- Experience with Salesforce and workforce productivity tools is a plus, general computer skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate cross-functional schedules.
- An eye for quality, detail, and a desire to perform at a high level.
- The ability to travel via car and have a clean driving record.
- Availability Friday, Saturday, Sunday
What we offer:
- Team building retreats
- Free healthy snacks (some sweet ones too!)
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
The below represents the expected salary range for this position in Redwood City, CA. We take a number of factors into account when determining compensation including your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Hourly Range: $25 to $35 per hour plus commission- Abodu expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range. Only in truly rare or exceptional circumstances where a candidate's experience, credentials, or expertise far exceed those required or expected, will we consider an offer at the top of the salary range.
As a P/T employee you will not be eligible for Abodu's health benefits.
Please note that all Abodu employees are required to be vaccinated.
Abodu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.