We're looking for a motivated Sales Manager to join our sales team at Abodu. Entirely focused on the sales function, you will report directly to our Head of Sales, with the objective of growing the number of customer interactions and revenue of the business. From working on customer orders to managing inbound leads, it's almost guaranteed that no two workdays will be the same. While it's tough to define the wide range of tasks that this role is responsible for, we've taken our best shot below.
It’s an amazing chance to be an early hire at a Series A-stage startup that’s rapidly growing and defining a new multi-billion-dollar category. And, we’ve got an inspiring, brilliant and inclusive team.
- Commit to Abodu’s clients (and potential clients) to maintain a high level of engagement and deliver an excellent customer experience
- Manage the sales cycle for customers exploring adding a backyard home to their property
- Drive and execute Abodu’s sales plan for assigned territory
- Continually revise sales protocol to reduce complexity and deliver a strong homeowner experience, with a focus on scalability
- Proactively grow the total number of prospects and revenue through client meetings, presentations, industry networking, and lead follow-up
- Build sales team to scale sales activities, including sales team density in target geographies
- Serve as a customer-facing liaison for existing customers and new inbound leads
- Coordinate the documents at every step of the customer’s journey, working to improve the process with every iteration
- Identify and represent Abodu at industry events, including trade fairs, homeowner ADU workshops, etc.
- 4+ years in a sales management role (Experience in real estate, construction, or B2C is a plus)
- Self-starter who takes initiative and responsibility for their work and actions of their team
- Comfort working in the uncertainty of a new company, with a consistently evolving agenda
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Experience with Salesforce and workforce productivity tools is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects and coordinate cross-functional schedules
- An eye for quality, detail, and a desire to perform at a high level
- The ability to travel via car or plane to client meetings and project sites, estimated travel time is 30-40%
- Must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record
What we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Competitive pay and equity
- Team building events
- Free healthy snacks (some sweet ones too!)
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
The below represents the expected salary range for this position in Redwood City, CA. We take a number of factors into account when determining compensation including your location, experience, and other job-related factors. Salary Range: $65,000 to $85,000 annually + equity + benefits- Abodu expects to hire for this position near the middle of the range. Only in truly rare or exceptional circumstances where a candidates experience, credentials, or expertise far exceed those required or expect
Please note that all Abodu employees are required to be vaccinated.
Abodu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.