Marketing Operations Manager
The Marketing Operations Manager will work with members of our global marketing team to build and execute digital and field marketing campaigns. This role will be crucial in helping our team launch marketing campaigns effectively. In order to deliver high quality campaigns, you must be willing to build, test, and measure the performances of all our marketing programs. Your day to day activities may range from list uploads to building out intricate nurture campaigns for target audiences. Your role will also consist of maintaining our database and making sure that all members of our marketing team are handling our database with the utmost care.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Help maintain and monitor the Lead Lifecycle processing in Marketo, making sure the right leads are scored and processed as expected and delivered to Salesforce.com.
- Create/manage SFDC and Marketo setups for campaign execution.
- Create/manage audiences for emails through Marketo Smart Lists.
- Advise marketing managers on optimization of campaigns, such as recommending audience segmentation, making campaign processes repeatable, building better efficiency in campaign setups, etc.
- Monitor the email calendar to identify audience overlaps.
- Monitor data quality, ensuring leads are captured in Marketo and bi-directionally sync with Salesforce accurately.
- Manage GDPR/Data Privacy Compliance & audiences through smart lists in Marketo. Collaborate cross functionally to ensure opt-ins/outs are shared centrally.
- Manage global forms and email templates in Marketo.
- Help import offline lists into Marketo.
- Participate in the Agile Scrum process with the Marketing Operations team, ensuring sprint commitments are honored.
- Manage stakeholder communication to establish alignment on priorities and due dates.
YOU MIGHT BE A FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 2-3+ years Marketo experience. Adobe Certified Expert preferred.
- 2-3+ years Salesforce experience.
- 2-3+ years managing opt-ins/outs internationally.
- Experience with agile/scrum processes preferred.
- Preference for candidates with experience at our current stage and beyond (over 10,000 customers, $50-200M ARR range, high growth, lots of change and building internal infrastructure).
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s workplace strategy, Hybrid Remote, is designed to harness the power of the opportunities that remote work offers both employees and the company, while also providing an engaging in-office experience for the times when an employee is in an office. Our workplace approach reflects the belief that an employee’s impact, contribution, and output are more important than their physical location.
The majority of employees will be able to choose if, and when, they come into an office on a regular basis. There will be times when our people are asked to come into an office for “moments that matter:” activities like critical planning meetings and team social gatherings. Beyond those events, 80% of our workforce may choose the location from where they work in the country in which they were hired.
We have physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Atlanta, Paris, London, Austin, Sydney and Bucharest. https://www.algolia.com/about/
Algolia prides itself on being a pioneer and market leader offering an AI-powered, API-First Search & Discovery platform that empowers 12,000+ businesses to compose customer experiences at internet scale that predict what their users want with blazing fast search and web browse experience. Algolia powers more than 30 billion search requests a week – four times more than Microsoft Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex and DuckDuckGo combined.
Algolia is part of a cadre of innovative new companies that are driving the next generation of software development, creating APIs that make developers’ lives easier; solutions that are better than building from scratch and better than having to tweak monolithic SaaS solutions.
In 2021, the company closed $150 million in series D funding and quadrupled its post-money valuation of $2.25 billion. Being well capitalized enables Algolia to continue to invest in its market leading platform, to better serve its thousands of customers–including Under Armor, Petsmart, Stripe, Gymshark, and Walgreens, to name just a few.
The team is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Paris, London, New York, Austin, Atlanta, Sydney and Bucharest. To learn more, visit www.algolia.com.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!
Something looks off?