Revenue Operations Manager
We’re are looking for a Manager, Revenue Operations to oversee Forecasting and Insight. This role involves leading advanced sales forecasting methods, presenting insights to executives with revenue-boosting suggestions, enforcing revenue-maximizing business rules, exploring new opportunities, and improving efficiency in forecasting processes.
YOUR ROLE WILL CONSIST OF:
- Work closely with business partners to understand and refine requirements, objectives, and processes to drive cross-functional projects
- Lead the design and execution of best-in-class forecasting processes to bring on-time, accurate visibility into sales organization and seller performance
- Communicate insights to the executive team related to sales performance including forecast, pipeline, and productivity trends. Provide recommendations that will accelerate revenue growth
- Ensure business rules are upheld for products with a view to achieving maximum revenue results and continue to evolve them as conditions change
- Support and create new scenarios, analyze new products and identify business development opportunities
- Continuously improve processes that lead to greater efficiencies, accuracy, and transparency
- Document challenges and limitations in current forecasting processes.
- Ideal candidate has 4+ years of experience doing similar work
- Experience working in SaaS and a general understanding of SaaS metrics
- Salesforce proficient
- Experience in forecasting and or forecasting tools such as Clari
- Experience in building complex models, and leveraging stakeholder feedback to best fit the needs of teams
- The ability to problem solve, using data to justify decisions and provide recommendations to leaders
- Program management, communication, stakeholder management, negotiating, and influencing experience with a track record of achieving engagement from cross-functional stakeholders.
- Familiarity with SKU-level reporting and CPQ
- Preference for candidates located in the US Eastern Time zone
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE OUR VALUES:
- GRIT - Problem-solving and perseverance capability in an ever-changing and growing environment.
- TRUST - Willingness to trust our co-workers and to take ownership.
- CANDOR - Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- CARE - Genuine care about other team members, our clients and the decisions we make in the company.
- HUMILITY - Aptitude for learning from others, putting ego aside.
Algolia’s flexible workplace model is designed to empower all Algolians to fulfill our mission to power search and discovery with ease. We place an emphasis on an individual’s impact, contribution, and output, over their physical location. Algolia is a high-trust environment and our team members have the autonomy to choose where they want to work and when. We know community comes in many forms and strive to create opportunities for intentional in-person connection in our offices and virtually for our remote colleagues around the world.
We have a global presence with physical offices in San Francisco, NYC, Paris, London, Sydney and Bucharest.
Algolia prides itself on being a pioneer and market leader offering an AI-powered, API-First Search & Discovery platform that empowers 17,000+ businesses to compose customer experiences at internet scale that predict what their users want with blazing fast search and web browse experience. Algolia powers more than 30 billion search requests a week – four times more than Microsoft Bing, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex and DuckDuckGo combined.
Algolia is part of a cadre of innovative new companies that are driving the next generation of software development, creating APIs that make developers’ lives easier; solutions that are better than building from scratch and better than having to tweak monolithic SaaS solutions.
In 2021, the company closed $150 million in series D funding and quadrupled its post-money valuation of $2.25 billion. Being well capitalized enables Algolia to continue to invest in its market leading platform, to better serve its thousands of customers–including Under Armor, Petsmart, Stripe, Gymshark, and Walgreens, to name just a few.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for talented, passionate people to build the world’s best search & discovery technology. As an ownership-driven company, we seek team members who thrive within an environment based on autonomy and diversity. We're committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace. We care about each other and the world around us, and embrace talented people regardless of their race, age, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, color, veteran status, disability and socioeconomic background.
READY TO APPLY?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for building the world’s best search & discovery technology, we’d love to review your application!