Senior Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
Whether you binge-watch a series on Netflix, plan faraway vacations from your phone, or read international news online, you’ve likely used Apollo’s technology this week. Apollo supports some of the largest GraphQL APIs in the world. We’re not looking to rest on our laurels, though — we’re aiming to change how software is built. Apollo wants to empower every software team to build an amazing user experience across any number of clients without dealing with a barrage of REST endpoints. Are you with us? If so, read on…
We are looking for a creative and energetic demand generation manager, with a “can-do” and team-player attitude. You have experience executing innovative integrated marketing campaigns and demand generation programs that drive results and pipeline to achieve revenue goals. You will work in close alignment with the broader Marketing, Sales and Developer Experience teams.
What you'll do
- Drive creation, launch, and continuous optimization of integrated marketing campaigns across a variety of online and offline channels to create and capture demand across our target accounts and personas.
- Help build a world-class ABM program, targeting key enterprise accounts; partner with SDRs and AEs to engage, nurture and win targeted accounts.
- Partner with key stakeholders from sales, design, and product marketing to bring innovative campaigns to life.
- Manage dedicated budget and metrics for integrated campaigns and programs.
- Develop strategies for testing, optimizing, and scaling successful programs.
- Partner closely with Marketing and RevOps to effectively measure the buyer’s journey, and the impact of campaigns on pipeline and revenue goals.
- You have a solid track record of experience running campaigns in high-growth B2B/SaaS companies. Bonus points for working with a developer or API audience.
- You have proven experience launching, executing, and optimizing integrated marketing campaigns that drive pipeline, revenue and ROI.
- You have experience executing impactful, innovative campaigns targeted at highly technical personas - from developers to architects and technology executives.
- You have curiosity about the buyer’s journey: key drivers for awareness and conversion; how marketing can accelerate pipeline efforts across the funnel.
- You have knowledge of marketing acquisition channels: email, SEO, SEM, paid social media, direct mail, webinars, content syndication.
- You are comfortable with Marketo and Salesforce.
- You have experience building strong rapport and partnerships across the sales organization.
- You possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have a creative, positive, “can-do” attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, start-up environment.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
This position can be done from anywhere in the U.S.
Apollo is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.
Apollo is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.