Customer Success Operations Sr. Analyst
IT, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, October 3, 2023
Someday, your resume will proudly showcase your role as one of the early members of the Apollo Finance & Operations team. You will recount how you contributed to building mission-critical processes, systems, and analytics, laying the foundation for our Customer Success teams to operate efficiently and effectively. Opportunities like this don't come around often.
This role is high-impact, as you will play a crucial part in scaling our Customer Success team with data, analytics, and technology, contributing to Apollo's journey to becoming the next great software company.
Apollo enjoys tier-1 backing from industry leaders like Andreessen Horowitz and Insight Partners. With millions of weekly downloads of our open-source product, we are on an extraordinary growth trajectory.
What you’ll do
- Own executive-level reporting, including historical performance analysis, forecasts, PS business summaries, and OKRs. Continuously seek opportunities to enhance forecast accuracy.
- Define and operationalize metrics to measure and enhance CS efficiency and impact (e.g., feature adoption, account stickiness score). Develop and maintain associated reporting and dashboards to drive data-driven decision-making throughout the organization.
- AOwn Managing our CS platform, Vitally.io. Create custom solutions and automation to optimize CS processes, making them more scalable, efficient, and collaborative.
- Program manage CS internal operational cadence, collaborating with cross-functional teams to set agendas, timelines, content reviews, and follow-ups on action items.
- Evolve into an expert in specific CS Ops areas, contributing to the creation and implementation of long-term CS strategies as the company grows into new phases (e.g., tech touch program).
Who you are
- Data-driven and analytical: Proficient in using spreadsheet tools, Tableau, and Salesforce to develop insightful dashboards and analyses to monitor performance and identify improvement opportunities.
- Systematic thinking: Skilled at standardizing recurring actions through process creation and understanding how different components of a system interact with each other.
- Collaborative: Collaborates effectively with CS and cross-functional teams, including Product and Sales, to ensure full engagement and highly effective processes, driving CS impact at Apollo.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Self-starter comfortable with managing competing priorities and navigating ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven work experience in Customer Success Operations, Business Operations, Consulting, or related fields.
Nice to have
- Proficiency in self-serving with data by writing custom SQL queries into multiple tables in our GBQ database.
- Prior experience in Enterprise SaaS companies or high-growth Open Source Companies.
This position can be done from anywhere in US time zone.
Apollo is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.
Apollo is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.