Who we are:
Our name is inspired by Theodore Roosevelt’s ‘Citizenship in a Republic’ speech, which pays homage to the ‘(hu)man in the Arena’. To us, entering the Arena means committing oneself fully and accepting the risk of failure in the pursuit of an audacious, worthy cause.
We’re a close-knit tribe of scientists and builders exploring the boundaries of how artificial intelligence can benefit humanity. If you share our passion for delving deep into real-world problems and solving them with fully autonomous AI, join us in the Arena.
What we do:
Arena empowers businesses across industries to make high frequency, critical path decisions fully autonomous. Our products have helped some of the world’s largest CPG companies transform their sales and supply chains into increasingly autonomous, self-learning systems — unlocking efficiencies and resulting in better, more affordable consumer experiences.
But autonomous selling is just the beginning. Arena knows that Autonomy can help organizations tackle much more, from delivering critical goods and services more affordably, sustainably, and equitably to the world, to reducing green premiums on renewable energy to compete more effectively with fossil fuels.
How you will contribute:
- Embed into our global CPG enterprise customers and prospects to diagnose their business needs, identify pain points, and strategize how Arena’s foundational technology capabilities and products could be applied to solve those problems
- Partner directly with the company leadership team to thoughtfully prepare and present materials for executive proposals & pitches
- Create pricing documents and other commercial artifacts (e.g., SOWs, MSAs)
- Build strong relationships with decision makers to unlock new net clients and expansion opportunities
Client Project Delivery:
- Deliver confirmed client projects with success and work directly across various functions of our company like with product and various engineering teams (e.g., Forward-deployed Eng; ML Eng)
- Own the client value creation story from assessing the impact (e.g., through A/B testing), executing value analyses, to delivering executive ready written communication of the impact
- Drive the preparation of internal and external executive updates
- Build and own strong client relationships across decision makers / buyers, users, and ecosystem influencers
- Lead external research to inform client solution deployments, but also provide input into the product / market strategy (e.g., competitive differentiation)
- Working full-time in our office in NYC and eagerness to travel domestically and internationally
- Minimum 6+ years experience in working in CPG Fortune 500 companies and/ or serving large Enterprise CPG clients as a management consultant in a senior project manager / program manager capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence and persuade executive stakeholders
- Strong collaborator with other internal functions and external teams within a fast-paced, changing environment (early-stage startup experience preferred)
- Bias for action & value creation - you know how to get the job done, and move with speed to ensure client success & incremental value creation
- Analytical skill - you are able to establish tests & metrics, track them, distill insights, tell compelling stories and drive actions from it
- An owner’s mindset - you can lead through ambiguity and dig into the details to solve problems in a very self-motivated and self-directed way
- Passionate about building client relationship across multiple levels from C-suite down
- Being well informed on AI technology developments and show a strong technical aptitude
- 99% of the monthly premium for Aetna medical insurance, plus vision and dental coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Daily lunch and Snacks in the office from NYC restaurants
The base salary range for this position is $200,000 - $250,000 yr. However, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base salary, we also offer competitive equity and benefits packages.