Senior Social Media Manager - Core
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? Ava Labs makes it simple to deploy high-performance solutions for Web3, led by innovations on Avalanche. The company was founded by Cornell computer scientists, who partnered with Wall Street veterans and early Web3 leaders to execute a promising vision for redefining the way people build permissionless networks. Ava Labs is redefining the way people create value with Web3. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform
Are you a social media guru with a passion for the blockchain space? We are looking for a Senior Social Media Manager - Core to join the Marketing team to help support our Core product. This role will be on a team of strong social media managers who are aligned with our different business verticals. We need someone who thrives on building campaigns and understands social media trends. If this sounds like you then apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create and execute ongoing social media posts for the Core product suite
- Develop growth campaigns for Core across various social channels
- Create comprehensive social insights report for internal distribution
- Write copy and schedule all major Core announcements and product campaigns
- Develop strategies for audience growth across social platforms
- Collaborate with the Product Team on optimizing each social media launch
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years experience in social media marketing, with crypto marketing experience preferred
- Proven track record with managing social media pages for high-growth brands
- Experience in social media marketing, channel management, content creation, prioritization, and time management
- Manage and run multiple social campaigns within broader co-marketing efforts
- Experience using Web3 applications
- Strong copywriting background
- Experience as an active contributor to social communities
- Strong understanding of digital and traditional advertising strategies
- Advanced knowledge of Sprout Social, project management tools, major social channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), social analytics
- Strong understanding of the leading strategies of social media
- Experience working with consumer finance or financial tech products
- Experience working with fast-paced product marketing teams
Base Salary Range: $110,000 to $130,700
(**This is not a guarantee of compensation or salary, a final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.)
WHY AVA LABS?
If you've ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company - this is it! We're a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We're highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Something looks off?