Software Engineer (Title 365)
Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
Blend makes the process of getting a loan simpler, faster, and safer. We are transforming the $40+ trillion consumer lending industry by creating a fast and simple software/platform approach to getting mortgages, consumer loans, and deposit accounts. We are on a journey to move from an individual product lines-based company to a platform-driven company.
It is an exciting time to work at Blend. We're balancing "moving quickly" with the need to architect our systems for the long-term. We are looking for a Software Engineer to support our Title 365 team.
Note: This is NOT an entry-level role. You must have a minimum of 3-5 years of actual professional end-to-end software development to be considered for this role. Only candidates located in the United States will be considered for the role.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Design and build distributed systems for long-term scalability and maintainability
- Collaborate with feature development teams to understand their needs from the platform
- Architect solutions that establish good patterns and fulfill development team needs
- Build tools to enable developer productivity
- Monitor production systems for issues
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Senior Full Stack .Net C# Developer
- Required Experience with:
- UI/UX Design
- Agile Development
- Object Oriented Design/Development
- Preferred experience working with:
- Azure DevOps
- Azure (Service Bus, Functions)
- Android (Kotlin)
- IOS (Swift)
To comply with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location.
For full time hires, the hiring base pay range for this position is between $97,800 and $103,500. The stated base pay range would generally increase 10% for candidates in CA/NY and be reduced 5% for candidates outside of CO, IL, MA, TX, VA, WA, and DC. Beyond base pay, Blend benefits and perks are described below.
Final base pay offer amounts will vary depending on multiple factors, including but not limited to function, level, geographic location, job related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay will be adjusted for part-time roles to reflect scheduled hours.
Benefits and Perks:
- 401(k) plan with employer matching contribution
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Work from home office set up stipend and internet stipend during COVID-19
- Wellness benefits covering a variety of wellness activities, gym memberships, fitness classes and more