Blend is a diverse team of problem solvers who believe that the world’s financial resources should be more accessible. Our cloud banking platform is used by Wells Fargo, U.S. Bank, and over 330 other financial services firms to acquire more customers, increase productivity, and deliver end-to-end digital experiences. Our software enables our customers to process an average of more than $5 billion in loans per day, making it possible for consumers to reach their financial goals faster and lead better lives. Come do work that matters.
Blend is hiring a Product Analyst to help drive our Product Analytics efforts. You will partner closely with leaders across the organization, working together to understand the how and why of people, team and company challenges, workflows and culture. The team is responsible for delivering data and insights that drive decision making, execution and investments for our product initiatives.
You will work cross-functionally with product, design, engineering, and our customer-facing teams enabling them with data and narratives about the customer journey. You’ll also work closely with other data teams, such as data engineering and business operations, to ensure we are creating a strong data culture at Blend that enables our cross-functional partners to be more data-informed.
Note: This is NOT a remote role; you must be able to commute to our office in Mexico City. In order to be considered for the role, please submit your resume in English.
How you'll contribute:
- Partner closely with Product, Design, Engineering, Customer Success, and Business Operations to drive impact through the product lifecycle
- Develop objectives and metrics, ensure priorities are data-driven, and balance short-term and long-term goals
- Develop deep analytical insights to inform and influence product roadmaps and business decisions and help improve the consumer experience
- Help drive customer adoption and utilization by generating insights using customer data
- Work closely with Data Engineering to implement product feature tracking and develop core data sets that empower analyses
- Deeply understand the business and proactively spot risks and opportunities
Who you are:
- Excellent English language skills (professional working proficiency)
- 8+ years in the Analytics space, with advanced-level SQL skills
- A proven track record of using analysis to drive key decisions and influence change
- Strong storyteller and ability to communicate effectively with managers and executives
- Demonstrated ability to define metrics for product areas, understand the right questions to ask and push back on stakeholders in the face of ambiguous, complex problems, and work with diverse teams with different goals
- Familiarity with a visualization tool, such as Tableau or Mode
- Experience building data pipelines using a tool such as dbt
- Understanding of fundamental probability and statistical concepts, such as hypothesis testing and regression
- Interest or experience in machine learning techniques (such as clustering, decision tree, and segmentation) is helpful, but not required
- Familiarity with a scientific computing language, such as Python