Management Consultant (CustomerOps Strategy)
About the Role:
We are looking for an outstanding Team Member who will be placed at the juncture of Strategy and Operations while working across the org to address our customers’ pain points, strategically and tactically. This role sits within our Customer Operations team, which is embedded within our Strategy & Operations team, and reports to the Head of Customer Operations. You will closely work with our COO and Head of Customer Ops. You'll be insanely curious, uncover opportunities to solve complex business problems, shape and reshape our strategies and deploy your sharp analytical mindset on high-impact projects.
If management is of interest to you, you will be mentored by Clipboard’s top brass so that you can transition into a management role in the next 8-12 months. You will spearhead our team(s) and hold them accountable for hitting our specific KPIs and departmental goals, with the main focus always being ensuring that our customers and internal stakeholders get the best experience possible.
- Act as our SME (Subject Matter Expert) on all things related to business and marketplace strategy.
- Set clear goals for yourself and eventually also for your teams.
- Conduct effective resource planning.
- Hire, train, and coach team members.
- Monitor performance of the team and regularly provide written feedback.
- Analyze trends & team performance periodically to identify improvement areas for the team - coaching, training, focused audits etc.
- Assisting management team members in identifying trends and establishing goals.
Skill Set Requirement:
- Consulting / banking / strategy background
- Strong analytical skills - we are a data driven company and expect our folks to be comfortable with numbers and pulling their reports.
- Excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills.
Beyond the basics, what will make you successful:
- Extreme Ownership: the buck stops with you, no matter what anyone else did or did not do. You're self-reliant, and can get things done in the chaos. You maintain uncomfortably high standards for both yourself and the people reporting to you.
- Extreme Curiosity: you ask "why" 3-5 times in a row for the same problem, digging and digging and not being satisfied until you truly understand the root cause.
For any questions please reach out to [email hidden].
*After submitting your application, please check your spam folder periodically over the next few days for updates regarding your application.
Something looks off?