Enterprise Sales Manager
About the role:
As the Enterprise Sales Manager, you will manage a team of four SDRs and four Senior Sales Reps who are responsible for selling to corporate enterprises. This role sits within our Sales team and reports to the Head of Sales. These are entities that own several healthcare facilities. You will be responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy to meet and exceed sales targets, managing the sales funnel, coaching your team on key enterprise selling behaviors, and sourcing and hiring highly capable enterprise sales executives.
If you are successful, here is what you will have accomplished in your first 90 days:
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to meet and exceed sales targets for enterprise customers.
- Build and manage a pipeline of enterprise customers and report on the pipeline for your reps, including which opportunities are being worked on and the next steps.
- Listen to and score at least 20 calls each week to identify areas for improvement and continuously “touch reality.”
- Conduct role plays with each of your direct reports each week to train them on key enterprise selling behaviors.
- Analyze sales metrics each week to find new opportunities for sales growth and conduct experiments to capitalize on those opportunities, including producing leave-behind documents for prospects that quantifies the value they would receive and experimenting with targeting different types of facilities.
- Source and interview highly capable enterprise sales executives and adhere to our interview standards, which include realistic role-play interviews and thorough documentation of what you observed.
- Monitor your reps closely and make changes in your team swiftly.
- Train and certify your team on behaviors that are critical for high-value, complex sales, including understanding and documenting multi-stakeholder decision-making processes, mapping the org chart of prospective customers, securing introductions to key stakeholders, streamlining legal reviews, identifying customer champions, enabling prospective customers to evangelize usage of our product among their organizations, establishing SMART plans to hold all parties accountable, negotiating pricing and contract terms, forecasting results through long sales cycles by relying on strict qualifying criteria.What you should expect:
- Speak with many customers and listen to customer calls.
- Longer sales cycles (6-12 months)
- Pioneer new sales processes, including iterating on what reps say on the phones, which customers they target, and what KPIs they’ll target.
- Travel may be required within the United States. (About once per month)
- Report to the Head of Sales.Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise sales and strategic thinking.
- Networking experience and in-person sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to move fast, plan experiments, and get results within days, not months.
- Inquisitive mindset with the ability to understand problems at the root level.
To learn more about Clipboard Health’s company values, see here.
For any questions please email [email hidden]
Something looks off?