Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
About the role:
The vision of the BizOps team is to design, build and execute initiatives that will move the needle on our most crucial metrics. As a key member of this team, you will be responsible for launching the most important strategic and operational initiatives.
These are projects similar to those you might lead:
Identify new verticals with high success potential (Such as Hospitals, Dental offices, or Rehabilitation Centres)
- Set metrics to move (E.g. 10 new facilities enrolled in x days)
- Create and oversee implementation strategy.
- Manage reps to achieve goals, touch reality by reviewing sales calls/emails, and adjust as necessary.
Sales Funnel Optimization
- Identify inefficiencies and ask “why, why, why?” until you come to a conclusion about root causes.
- Set a goal for improvement and lead efforts until that goal is met.
- For Example, you notice a large discrepancy between calls, and connected calls. What do you do?
- Improving existing processes.
- For example, someone in a similar role found that facilities had a need for urgent shifts. She then took steps X, Y, and Z to address that need.
- Identify unaddressed pain points our customers are experiencing
- Work cross-functionally with our product, strategy, and engineering teams, and make improvements to our platform/service.
- Utilize market and company data to evaluate potential revenue streams.
- Research and analyze competitors' strategies, product offerings, and market positioning to identify gaps and opportunities for differentiation. Provide insights and recommendations to enhance our competitive advantage and ensure customer-centric solutions.
You’re an excellent candidate if:
- You have experience in strategy and operations, management consulting, finance, growth marketing, product management, or similar functions.
- You write clearly and easily.
- You ask “why, why, why” until you understand problems at a root level.
- You’re proficient with analytics and reporting.
- You want to grow as a manager
- You enjoy experiencing different functions in rotations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data sets and derive meaningful insights.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
To learn more about Clipboard Health’s company values, see here.
See more open positions at Clipboard Health
Something looks off?