Senior Analyst, GTM Strategy
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
In this role, you’ll receive full ownership over healthcare professional acquisition strategies. You’ll be expected to–
- Write clear plans to explain what you’re prioritizing and why
- Scrappily design and run experiments to test your hypotheses
- Collect learnings from your experiments using a mix of data and customer conversations
- Arrive at a workable solution that can be operationalized to solve the problem
- Write and execute on the plan for how you’ll scale and launch the workable solution systemwide
You won’t have a clear set of day-to-day tasks delegated to you. You’ll lead the way in deciding how you’ll tackle the problems in front of you. We’ll ask you to explain your decisions in writing from first principles, but you’ll be expected to take charge.
Beyond the basics, what will make you successful:
- Extreme Ownership: the buck stops with you, no matter what anyone else did or did not do. You're self-reliant, and can get things done in the chaos that is an early-stage startup scaling quickly.
- Extreme Curiosity: you ask "why" 3-5 times in a row for the same problem, digging and digging and not being satisfied until you truly understand the root cause.
- Experience in startups, strategy, consulting, business development, operations, technology, banking, analytics, or related experience; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is preferred
- Experience working in quantitative or analytical roles
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
- Do great work that matters, in healthcare, for customers who could really use your help
- Competitive compensation
- Zero commute. Work wherever you are, globally (but on or around US Pacific Time hours)
- Unlimited holidays
*After submitting your application, please check your spam folder periodically over the next few days for updates regarding your application.
See more open positions at Clipboard Health
Something looks off?