Subject Matter Expert (SME) - Urgent Shifts
The goal of the SME is to be a bastion of knowledge and critical reasoning that the Urgent Shifts agents can rely on to ensure we meet our team success metrics and their agent KPIs. They do this by ensuring that our team dives deep into location data and asks targeted questions of facilities to triage potential No-Call-No-Shows related to Urgent Shifts. The SME uses exceptional judgment and noticing to make decisions on difficult cases and can explain their reasoning in a clear manner so that everyone in the team can learn from this. This role sits within our Customer Operations team and reports to the Head of Customer Operations.
- Dive deep into location data to understand the root cause of why an Urgent Shift was created, and create a clear picture of worker reliability and behavior
- Act as a subject matter expert on Urgent Shifts policies and procedures internally and externally
- Hold Urgent Shifts agents accountable to uncomfortably high standards, as measured by Quality Scores (QA), and Customer Experience
- Encourage cross-functional cooperation among our customer support, marketplace operations, and product teams
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and enhanced customer experiences within Urgent Shifts
- Be proficient in implementing policies and features to improve team performance and quality
- Advise and offer guidance to a dedicated team of triage agents, providing weekly feedback and 1-on-1 training sessions to ensure they perform to our uncomfortably high standards
- Collaborate with the Urgent Shifts trainer to identify deficiencies in the training plan, and p
- Take ownership of the Urgent Shifts Escalations queue when you are on shift, ensuring SLAs are met.
- Track and provide regular updates on Urgent Shifts metrics, and utilize trend analysis to develop innovative solutions that improve team performance
- Conduct team huddles to keep the team informed about any process changes and verify that they have a clear understanding of the changes
- A minimum of three years of experience in a customer or client-facing position, with a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong critical reasoning abilities and attention to detail, particularly when analyzing complex cases and disputes.
- Ability to identify operational inefficiencies, propose solutions that align with SMART criteria, and follow through to implementation.
- Demonstrates sound judgment when resolving intricate cases, taking into account enterprise-level goals and values.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to agents.
- Requires exceptional noticing, judgment, and decisiveness, as the ultimate responsibility for resolving cases rests with you.
- Demonstrate a high degree of leadership, motivation, self-direction, and initiative to achieve the goals of the mission
- Exhibit exceptional leadership qualities, self-motivation, initiative, and a strong drive to achieve the team goals
Nice to haves
- Experience with location services/tracking software
- Ability to leverage statistical tools and techniques to analyze, interpret, display, and present data
For any questions please reach out to [email hidden].
Something looks off?