Territory Manager (St. Louis)
St. Louis, MO, USA
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
About the Role:
As a Territory Manager, You will contact healthcare facilities to sell our talent services in person and be responsible for sales in a region of the US. You will:
- Successfully run a full-cycle in-person sales process, prospecting leads, booking and owning discovery calls, running product demos, negotiating terms, and signing contracts,
- Clearly articulate the value proposition and ROI of Clipboard Health’s products to clinical and non-clinical executive stakeholders,
- Establish credibility and trust with providers and healthcare executives by demonstrating strong business acumen and understanding of clinical workflows,
- Collaborate with the leadership team to identify key insights from sales feedback loops,
- Work closely with the marketing team to accelerate priority accounts through the sales process across channels encompassing tradeshows and events, paid advertising, and other marketing campaigns
Your goal is to establish net new partnerships with healthcare facilities via a hybrid full cycle sales process.
- Ability to travel to local healthcare facilities in your area is a requirement. (Travel and lodging expenses will be covered)
- Occasional overnight travel involved. (Attend tradeshow, conference, etc.)
- Travel and lodging expenses will be covered
- 1+ year of sales experience (in-person preferred)
- Proven top performer in previous sales roles. You consistently achieved your quota and were in the top 20% of your peers
- Comfortable iterating on established processes, adapting quickly, and writing on progress and strategy
- Detail-oriented and results driven
- Able to balance multiple priorities through excellent time management and prioritization skills
Why should you apply?
- Great pay
- Unlimited PTO
- You will dramatically improve lives by helping health care professionals to find much-needed work opportunities.
- You’ll experience the fast pace of a high-growth tech startup and be one of the first in your particular role.
- Our team is globally distributed. You will work with coworkers from all around the world.
- Consistent feedback and coaching will be provided. We intend to teach you fundamental skills that will carry you through this job and the rest of your career.
See more open positions at Clipboard Health
Something looks off?