Growth Operations Manager (Maple)
About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding and highly driven individual to join Maple as our first Growth Operations Manager. Maple is an affiliate of Clipboard Health - think of us as a much earlier-stage startup launched within a larger (but still high-growth) startup.
Maple is a provider of workforce management solutions, purpose-built for long-term care. Our goal is to transform the way nursing homes handle scheduling & timekeeping by providing the tools to help reduce staff burnout, improve retention, save costs and solve staffing issues.
In the Growth Operations Manager role, you will be responsible for driving growth within our customer base. You will manage implementations and launches with new accounts, ensure adoption, and cultivate strong, long-lasting customer relationships built on trust.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead new account onboarding process to ensure successful implementation and launch of Maple’s software platform. You will be in charge of setting up customer instances and collaborating with internal teams to meet key requirements and timeline milestones.
- Stakeholder engagement & relationship management: develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers at the customer level to ensure alignment of all parties (corporate / ownership, management, staff, etc.).
- Product training & launch: lead and host kickoff training and support to customers to help drive engagement and ensure successful adoption of Maple’s products.
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and advocate for key features to include in our product development roadmap, while appropriately prioritizing requests based on customer and Maple’s objectives.
- Account management: serve as the customers’ primary point of contact, holding regular check-ins and business reviews. Provide exceptional customer support during and post-implementation, by addressing inquiries and helping solve problems.
- Identify growth opportunities through upsell and referrals: continuously monitor and analyze customer usage and engagement data to identify opportunities for upselling additional features, modules, or services.
- Manage Support Channels: Oversee and manage support channels, including email, phone, and online chat systems.
- 1+ years experience in a results-driven professional environment (e.g., high-growth or early-stage startup, sales/business development, account management, strategy, consulting, project management, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills, with a track record of structuring, owning, and leading business critical initiatives with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to provide quality service, handle customer inquiries and issues promptly and with professionalism.
- Highly driven and tenacious individual with a strong sense of urgency (speed is our advantage), execution focus, and ability to excel in a fast paced, dynamic and intense environment
- Must be based in North America, with ability and willingness to occasionally travel
- Experience in customer facing roles and with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) is not required, but a plus
Why should you apply?
- Do great work that matters, in healthcare, for customers who could really use your help.
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited PTO
- You’ll experience the fast pace of a high-growth tech startup and be one of the first in your particular role
For any questions please reach out to [email hidden]
*After submitting your application, please check your spam folder periodically over the next few days for updates regarding your application.