Customer Support Agent
About the Role
We are looking for customer-centric individuals to service our marketplace with empathy and judgment. You own your customer's issues and provide the best solutions and service by moving as fast as possible. You go out of your way to make sure the customer is taken care of. You exhibit the highest standards of customer service and are the customer's first point of contact. You are a problem solver and solution-driven. You think on your feet, take initiative, and know when to escalate situations. You work independently and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Our customer base is solely within the United States at this time, but service to the nurses and workplaces who use our marketplace is 24/7. Some shifts available include 6am-3pm, 9am-6pm, and 1pm-10pm GMT.
- Process customer contact and deliver prompt solutions through phone, chat, and email
- Communicate and collaborate with different departments
- Investigate, research, and resolve customer issues
- Handle tough and dissatisfied customers politely and professionally
- Track and follow up on all customer requests in a timely manner
- Manage conflicting priorities
- Provide outstanding and exceptional customer service.
What Sets You Apart
You are quick and think on your feet. You communicate clearly and are at ease with handling difficult situations and customers, always responding with empathy. You're genuinely curious and take initiative to solve problems when you see them.
Why work at CBH?
- Be part of a fast-paced startup unicorn making a huge difference in the lives of tens of thousands of customers.
- Work from home with occasional opportunities to meet your coworkers, including some traveling from around the world, in-person.
- Personal and professional development opportunities. If you're interested in developing a particular skill or learning more about a particular part of the business, we'll give you the opportunity to learn
System Requirements (NO CHROMEBOOKS, NO LINUX OS)
- Minimum 20Mbps wired internet connection
- CPU: minimum quad-core CPU (Intel Core i5 8th Gen or higher / AMD Ryzen 5 2000 series or higher)
- RAM: minimum 16GB or higher
- Boot Drive: using SSD
- Wired headset
- Quiet working environment
- Steady power and internet
We operate 24/7 and work on a rotating roster, including weekends.