Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Who are we?
We are Curri and our mission is to be the way the world delivers construction and industrial supplies. Curri provides on-demand, last-mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was a part of the YC S19 Batch. Employees work out of our office in Ventura, CA, but the majority of our fast-growing start-up operates remotely, with over 100 employees spread across the United States. We're solving a massive, global problem of inefficiency in the construction industry. We imagine a world of efficient construction sites resulting in a net win for the entire world. Find out more at curri.com.
The Account Executive (AE) at Curri is tasked with building a growing network of distributors throughout the country. Working with various verticals including Plumbing, Electrical, Roofing and Paint, the AE will introduce key targets to the benefits of Curri based on a network of strategic accounts prioritized for him/her. The Account Executive will start and develop relationships with dealers, distributors and regional management. Daily responsibilities include prospecting new customers, perform virtual demos of the Curri platform, handling inbound requests, and working with various departments throughout the company internally.
- Grow an accounts base from provided funnel of leads and MQLs.
- Manage sales funnel
- Onboard users on the platform and develop the relationship through the account
- Update and manage progress in CRM
- Report to Sales Manager on progress and results
- The right candidate will have experience with regional sales both remotely and in-field
- Proven record of quota achievement
- An understanding of the building trades is a plus
- Extensive use of CRM required (Hubspot)
- Demonstrate skills in developing relationship from lead to maturity
- Some territory and/or trade show travel
- Great presentation skills via video-conference
What's in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work for a fast-growing start-up on a diverse team where you can make a huge impact by doing meaningful work.
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- Work in a remote environment with a flexible schedule. We don’t micromanage and want to help you do great work.
- There is no work/life—there is only life and want your time at Curri to be life-giving and foster the best version of you. We care about family and your own personal development and don't expect you to be always engaged with work.
- We offer a competitive salary, and benefits including, but not limited to, health, dental, vision, and 401K.