Customer Account Associate (Arizona)
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Who are we?
We are Curri and our mission is to be the way the world delivers construction and industrial supplies. Curri provides on-demand, last-mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was a part of the YC S19 Batch. Employees work out of our office in Ventura, CA, but the majority of our fast-growing start-up operates remotely, with over 100 employees spread across the United States. We're solving a massive, global problem of inefficiency in the construction industry. We imagine a world of efficient construction sites resulting in a net win for the entire world. Find out more at curri.com.
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Customer Account Associate to join our team. In this role, your primary goal will be to drive our GTM motion forward by deepening relationships and ensuring we provide exceptional service across multiple large accounts. This involves engaging new users, strengthening relationships with existing users, and re-engaging churned users.
If you enjoy being in front of customers, find yourself actively listening and thinking about solving your customer's toughest problems, excel at navigating challenging conversations, and have the ability to turn conversations into wins, we’d love to hear from you.
- Frequently travel to meet your customers where they are.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, becoming a trusted partner for their logistics needs.
- Be an expert on our product and capabilities, finding additional logistics solutions for our customers.
- Develop and execute a customer engagement strategy to grow and retain existing accounts, including expansion of new bookers, strengthening relationships with existing bookers, and reducing churn of existing bookers.
- Heavily rely on data to measure the success of different growth processes, consistently iterating and running towards the fast water with each account.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Sales, Account Executives, and Service Operations to ensure a cohesive, cross-functional approach in landing and expanding each account.
What you need to have
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing and/or high-growth environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving customer growth.
- Familiarity with logistics or delivery services is a plus.
What is in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work for a dynamic and successful start-up on a diverse team where you can make a huge impact by doing meaningful work.
- Significant and meaningful responsibilities from Day 1, with the ability to shape our GTM strategy. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you.
- Work in a remote environment with a flexible schedule. We don’t micromanage and want to help you do great work.
- There is no work/life—there is only life and we want your time at Curri to be life-giving and foster the best version of you. We care about family and your own personal development and don't expect you to be always engaged with work.
- We offer a competitive salary, and benefits including, but not limited to, health, dental, vision, 401K, and an equity compensation grant.