Service Operations Representative - Eastern U.S.
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Who are we?
We are Curri and our mission is to be the way the world delivers construction and industrial supplies. Curri provides on-demand, last-mile logistics for construction and adjacent industries with our nationwide fleet of cars, trucks, and flatbeds. Curri was founded in 2018 and was a part of the YC S19 Batch. Employees work out of our office in Ventura, CA, but the majority of our fast-growing start-up operates remotely, with over 100 employees spread across the United States. We're solving a massive, global problem of inefficiency in the construction industry. We imagine a world of efficient construction sites resulting in a net win for the entire world. Find out more at curri.com.
Seeking a Service Operations Representative to join our Customer Operations Team. Your goal: make every delivery Curri fulfills a home run. This is an exciting role in a fast-paced, tech environment. We are looking for passionate, driven, self-starters who are ready to tackle problems from a first-principles perspective; and who are eager to learn and contribute to the company's growth and shape its operational strategies.
This position is a work-from-home position, and you must work in the Eastern Time Zone. This position may require morning hours and occasional weekends.
What you will do:
- Facilitate deliveries from booking to successful drop-off, and everything in between
- Provide best-in-class support for our customers
- Communicate with pickup and drop-off contacts to ensure deliveries complete successfully and smoothly
- Coordinate, recruit, and train Curri drivers
- Provide operational feedback and identify pain points for the team to optimize logistics
What you need to have:
- Fun personality, positive attitude, eagerness to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top-notch customer service skills
- Proficient in G-Suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets)
What's in it for you?
- You will have the opportunity to work for a dynamic and successful start-up on a diverse team where you can make a huge impact by doing meaningful work.
- Work in a remote environment with a flexible schedule. We don’t micromanage and want to help you do great work.
- There is no work/life—there is only life and want your time at Curri to be life-giving and foster the best version of you. We care about family and your own personal development and don't expect you to be always engaged with work.
- We offer a competitive salary, and benefits including, but not limited to, health, dental, vision, 401K, and an equity compensation grant.