Canada · Remote
Posted on Thursday, May 14, 2020
Don’t see the role you’re looking for on our careers page? We are always interested in seeing the talent offered by our community! You can keep up-to-date with our team via Instagram and get a sneak peak at some of the things we’re working on.
You can also submit your resume to us here - applications *must* include a note telling us why you’re interested in Dyspatch, and what you hope to be doing next. If we don't know what you want to do, how will we know we need you on our team?
You’ll receive an automated notification to let you know we’ve received your submission, but our team will only reach out if and when we have a role available that might be a good fit.
We understand that experience can be gained in many ways and that skills are transferable. If you’ve had a non-traditional career path, or if there’s anything you want to clarify about your resume, let us know.
At Dyspatch we believe that work should be transparent, engaging, and take place at a sustainable pace. We constantly strive to be better, to be more inclusive, and to push ourselves outside our comfort zones, caring deeply about our customers, products, and our coworkers. We work to grow the communities around us, as we all grow stronger together.
We want our Dyspatchios to be supported at work, and well-cared for in their lives outside of it, offering:
- Generous time off, starting with three weeks of paid vacation, a winter holiday office closure, and personal time to take care of life
- Paid parental leave, topping up to 10 weeks
- An extended health program supporting the physical and mental health of you and those closest to you
- An annual pro-d budget, and the support to take advantage of it
- A wellness program designed for all activity levels and interests
- Flexible, remote-first schedules, allowing you to work when and where you feel your best.