Customer Support Operations Analyst (Remote)
IT, Customer Service, Operations
Remote · United States
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
Empower is a high-growth financial technology company on a mission to expand access to fair credit to give anyone in the world the opportunity to improve their financial security and mobility. We dream up and launch one-of-a-kind features that help our members get money instantly whenever they need it, save for the future, and rewrite their financial story. Our members see Empower Cash Advance as a life-saver, Empower Automatic Savings as a game-changer, and the new Empower Thrive line of credit (currently in beta, launching soon) as a lifeline to low-cost borrowing and the only practical path to building good credit.
Empower is backed by Sequoia Capital, Blisce, and Icon Ventures. Are we the next great place to grow your impact and accelerate your career? We think so:
Inc. ranked Empower #56 in the 2023 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the US (#55 in 2022). Forbes put Empower on its 2023 list of America's Best Startup Employers. Fast Company recognized the new Empower Thrive line of credit in their 2022 list of the Next Big Things in Tech.
THE EMPOWER WAY
Great Expectations: We come up with bold, audacious goals for ourselves and go all out for impact
Owner Mindset: We give every employee latitude to act independently, make smart choices, and move the business forward
Spirited Debate: We love skeptics and seek counter opinions to challenge our personal assumptions and expand our view
Customer Obsession: We listen to understand, empathize, and create a memorable, rewarding experience for our community
Inclusive Collaboration: We believe diverse teams make the best decisions, and we strive to give diverse voices a seat at the table
No Jerks Allowed: We value our relationships and take the time to build trust and connection and communicate respectfully
WHAT EMPOWER OFFERS
Generous equity package
Full healthcare and dental benefits
Technology expense reimbursement
Work from anywhere
As a Customer Support Analyst, you’ll help provide account and technical support to Empower’s rapidly growing membership base. As part of the Customer Support team, you will play a key role in ensuring success with our products, tools, and procedures by helping consumers with technical and account issues.
- Help consumers achieve their financial goals. You will do this by assisting our members in successfully utilizing tools and features that can help them improve their financial lives - always with their best interests in mind
- Work on the frontline of the business: support calls, chat, and emails from our users
- Create and document procedures by collaborating with our customer support team to open up opportunities for greater efficiency
- Monitor and manage the team's performance on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to customer experience, such as customer satisfaction scores, response, and QA.
- Be a strategic partner with our support team, users and cross functional members by tracking and surfacing consumer trends to inform cross functional partners in an effort to improve our product & experience
- 2+ years of experience in customer support role, preferably in the fintech industry
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated passion for the customer experience and the ability to solve problems with a short turnaround time for customers while maintaining a high level of empathy
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast paced environment