Inbound Business Development Representative
Envoy is transforming modern workplaces for flexible work to bring people together so they can connect, collaborate, and thrive. Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the employee experience, book desks and conference rooms, and manage deliveries in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products for a flexible workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, and Warby Parker rely on Envoy to create an unrivaled first impression and keep their offices secure and compliant. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, Brookfield Growth, and many others.
With more than 150,000 new sign-ins every day, Envoy Visitors creates a warm welcome for guests while safeguarding people, property, and ideas. Envoy Desks gives employees the flexibility to reserve a desk for the days they are in the office and helps them collaborate with teammates by coordinating on-site schedules. Envoy Rooms provides a simple solution to book meeting rooms and free up unused space. Envoy Deliveries ensures packages reach their recipients without mailroom pile-ups. Envoy Connect combines hospitality with security to welcome visitors in multi-tenant buildings. Our workplace platform is designed to connect to workplace tools you already use and new apps built by developers that will shape the future of work.
Our motto is to challenge the status quo, and we like to innovate fast to help our customers create workplaces people love. If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build the workplace of the future.
About the Role
As a member of the Business Development Representative team, you will manage a high volume of inbound leads through various means of communication (email, live chat, phone) and develop a deep product knowledge to aid in converting these leads to qualified opportunities for Account Executives. You must have excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
A value we hold on the Sales team here at Envoy is “Champions do extra.” We’re looking for people who are focused on personal and professional growth, have a team-focused sense of competition, and will stop at nothing to achieve their goals, all while working with the highest sense of integrity.
Envoy strongly believes in the growth and development of its employees. We are seeking those who have a desire to pursue a sales career and build sales skills, as there will be the opportunity for promotions into our Outbound Representative and Account Executive roles in the future.
This is not a remote position. The ideal candidate will need to be onsite & able to participate in hybrid work.
- Nurture high volume of inbound leads
- Generate qualified opportunities for Account Executives
- Gain a strong knowledge of Envoy’s products
- Create and spearhead adoption of new team processes
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Support and Success teams to create great experiences for our current and prospective customers
- 1+ years of post-grad work experience (preferably in technology)
- High sense of integrity
- Excellent time management skills
- Superb written and spoken communication skills
- A keen sense of organization and autonomy
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition
- Desire to build foundational sales skills
- Enthusiasm about working in and learning more about the technology industry
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in Denver, CO, our expected cash compensation for this role is $65K OTE. We are considering various backgrounds, so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Something looks off?