Channel Program Manager
Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the onsite experience, book desks and meeting rooms, manage deliveries, and access accurate and unified workplace data in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products that solve common workplace problems.
Envoy provides a simple way to manage your complex safety, security, and compliance needs across all your workplace locations—wherever you need to bring people together.
Rely on smart, automated solutions to common workplace problems, like freeing up unused space and eliminating repetitive tasks. Not only does this allow you to make the most efficient use of your space and resources, it frees up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.
With Envoy’s intuitive technology that employees actually enjoy using, you can create a great workplace experience that fosters community and togetherness by making it easy for teams to coordinate working onsite.
Unlike companies that offer disconnected workplace solutions and disparate (and often imprecise) data sources, Envoy’s platform provides accurate, comprehensive, and unified workplace data so you can make informed business decisions. Envoy’s integrated solutions pull data from multiple sources to ensure that you always have the most accurate data available.
For more information, visit Envoy.com.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Channel Program Manager to establish inroads and accelerate our success with regional resellers across the US. You will be focused on educating and evangelizing the Envoy mission to partner AEs, building quarterly and annual business plans with partner executives, managing MDF budgets, and activating executive relationships across this highly diverse partner network. This role will be part of the Revenue team where our goal is to be the most innovative, efficient, and effective customer team B2B has ever seen.
This is a hybrid position that requires 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our San Francisco HQ.
- Join a team tasked with growing the partner channel and ultimately increasing the adoption of Envoy by overachieving quota.
- Implement strategies to source and generate revenue from resellers while ensuring that our customers can achieve their business goals and continue to grow with Envoy.
- Provide clear visibility on pipeline performance by accurately managing metrics and providing monthly forecasts on pipeline generation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes.
- Work cross functionally with teams including Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience in the early stages of funnel building
- 2+ years with a proven track record of managing channel partners and/or selling through the channel.
- Experience building and owning scalable programs including creating content & collateral, marketing, onboarding, and enabling regional VAR’s and MSP’s.
- Experience engaging with partner Executives as well as experience with outbound sales strategies.
- A proven track record of exceeding quota in channel manager roles.
- Experience managing and maintaining PRM systems.
- Demonstrated an ability to present solutions effectively and manage meetings.
- Demonstrate an ability to consistently generate new pipeline as well as grow existing customer relationships in a “Land and Expand” model or a “Top Down” selling motion.
- Adapted existing content and messaging tailored towards partners and resellers.
- Proficiency in Salesforce and other sales tooling.
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator.
- Highly organized & autonomous.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization.
- Passionate about our product and working with Enterprise sized businesses.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Consultative with demonstrable experience.
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy.
- Intellectually curious and ambitious.
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution.
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people.
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person.
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience.
- Support for your personal and professional growth.
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in the San Francisco/ Bay Area, our expected cash compensation for this role is $168K- $175K (Annually). We are hiring for multiple levels and backgrounds, so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.