Fullstack Software Engineer
Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the onsite experience, book desks and meeting rooms, manage deliveries, and access accurate and unified workplace data in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products that solve common workplace problems.
Envoy provides a simple way to manage your complex safety, security, and compliance needs across all your workplace locations—wherever you need to bring people together.
Rely on smart, automated solutions to common workplace problems, like freeing up unused space and eliminating repetitive tasks. Not only does this allow you to make the most efficient use of your space and resources, it frees up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.
With Envoy’s intuitive technology that employees actually enjoy using, you can create a great workplace experience that fosters community and togetherness by making it easy for teams to coordinate working onsite.
Unlike companies that offer disconnected workplace solutions and disparate (and often imprecise) data sources, Envoy’s platform provides accurate, comprehensive, and unified workplace data so you can make informed business decisions. Envoy’s integrated solutions pull data from multiple sources to ensure that you always have the most accurate data available.
For more information, visit Envoy.com.
About the Role
As a Full Stack Engineer on the Spaces Team at Envoy, your role is central to developing customer-facing features within the Maps, Desks, and Rooms product areas. Your contributions will empower workplace administrators to efficiently manage intricate floor plans and multiple buildings, ultimately enhancing the workplace experience. Additionally, your work will enable users to navigate office spaces effectively, whether it's finding conference rooms, locating amenities like coffee machines, or booking rooms and desks. You'll be a valuable part of our Web app development, offering both administrative and user functionalities.
This is a hybrid position that requires at least 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our San Francisco HQ
- Scale Our Impact: Join us as we take our Spaces product to new heights. With tens of thousands of users daily, you'll be a key contributor to our expansion.
- Design Core Software Components: Take charge of designing essential frontend and backend software components that form the backbone of our Spaces product.
- Architect for Success: Spearhead ambitious system design and architecture, driving innovation to create the workplace of the future.
- Project Leadership: Lead engineering projects from inception to completion, ensuring both quality and ambitious product goals are met.
- BS / MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
We believe that strong engineers can learn any stack, but we currently use:
- Backend: Kotlin
- Database: PostgreSQL
- Infrastructure: AWS
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in San Francisco Bay Area, our expected cash compensation for this role is $140K-$165K (Annually). We are hiring for multiple levels and backgrounds, so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.