Training & Content Lead
Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the onsite experience, book desks and meeting rooms, manage deliveries, and access accurate and unified workplace data in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products that solve common workplace problems.
Envoy provides a simple way to manage your complex safety, security, and compliance needs across all your workplace locations—wherever you need to bring people together.
Rely on smart, automated solutions to common workplace problems, like freeing up unused space and eliminating repetitive tasks. Not only does this allow you to make the most efficient use of your space and resources, it frees up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.
With Envoy’s intuitive technology that employees actually enjoy using, you can create a great workplace experience that fosters community and togetherness by making it easy for teams to coordinate working onsite.
Unlike companies that offer disconnected workplace solutions and disparate (and often imprecise) data sources, Envoy’s platform provides accurate, comprehensive, and unified workplace data so you can make informed business decisions. Envoy’s integrated solutions pull data from multiple sources to ensure that you always have the most accurate data available.
For more information, visit Envoy.com.
About the Role
The qualified candidate is a content enthusiast ready to unpack the most complex products and workflows and build out dynamic assets tailored to a variety of audiences and channels (e.g. written, video and more). The ideal candidate will be able to construct a content strategy from the ground up using data to track and measure the efficacy of all assets; experience in launching an external learning management solution will also be key in this opportunity.
This role is perfect for someone who is passionate about technical writing, customer enablement and teammate training; learning and development is also a plus! The ideal teammate must be comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment, have a sharp eye for detail, and be a strong cross-functional influencer.
This is a hybrid position that requires at least 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our Austin office.
- Own the production and management of all content and training material spanning the Customer Experience team; this includes the Envoy Help Center, Youtube, CSM/AE assets as well as Support content (macros, internal knowledge base, etc) with the aim of improving the customer experience & driving adoption of Envoy products and services
- Establish, own and track performance metrics for all content and training materials to ensure we are constantly improving; measure the efficacy of our customer facing content & drive contact rate reduction through continuous improvements for self-service capabilities
- Develop & launch an external Envoy Academy LMS system for our customers creating a space & methodology for customers seeking implementation, troubleshooting and optimization guides.
- Produce interactive and self-paced e-learnings as well as relevant assessments and knowledge checks to ensure the end user or teammate’s overall engagement & retention
- Strategically combine training modules into customer learning journeys to achieve various customer objectives and elevate skills
- Ensure all training and customer enablement content is kept up-to-date, publishing new versions or retiring content as needed
- Build strong relationships with Customer Success Managers, Marketing, Product and Engineering to cultivate a deep understanding of our products/features as well as customer personas
- Ensure high attention to detail and uphold a standard of excellence for all content created, including grammar, formatting, voice, tone, and visuals
- Collaborate with Support to develop a deep understanding of our products and ensure internal product training materials are kept up-to-date; create role-based training modules
- 5+ years of work experience in a customer support and/or customer success org in a content based function (creating, copywriting, editing, facilitation or similar) ideally working for a SaaS startup; instructional design experience preferred.
- Experience in launching an external LMS system for end users
- Experience with customer support help centers, community forums, etc
- A love of numbers - passion for not only launching new customer assets but enthusiasm for tracking and iterating on its efficacy
- Methodical, highly organized and detail oriented, working with a high level of accuracy
- Great problem-solving abilities -- a curious nature and a genuine interest in learning new technology and documenting best practices for adoption, troubleshooting, etc in a fast-paced startup
- Excellent communication and writing skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language
- Strong grasp of English grammar that’s balanced by an even greater grasp of how people digest information
- Proficient in Google Suite, e-learning technologies, learning management systems) and customer relationship management systems (e.g. Intercom)
- Excellent project management skills with ability to plan, manage, and deliver projects in accordance with set deadlines
- Graphic or visual design experience
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
Nice to have
- Advanced knowledge of Instructional Design best practices and techniques
- Experience with tools such as Intercom, Zendesk, JIRA and Lessonly
- Knowledge and experience setting up and troubleshooting equipment like printers, network connectivity, and iPads.
- You understand how the internet works (i.e. DNS, HTTP, TLS, Certificates, etc)
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in Austin, Texas, our expected cash compensation for this role is $100,300- $118,150 (Annually). We are hiring for multiple levels and backgrounds, so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.