Web Marketing Manager
Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the onsite experience, book desks and meeting rooms, manage deliveries, and access accurate and unified workplace data in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products that solve common workplace problems.
Envoy provides a simple way to manage your complex safety, security, and compliance needs across all your workplace locations—wherever you need to bring people together.
Rely on smart, automated solutions to common workplace problems, like freeing up unused space and eliminating repetitive tasks. Not only does this allow you to make the most efficient use of your space and resources, it frees up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.
With Envoy’s intuitive technology that employees actually enjoy using, you can create a great workplace experience that fosters community and togetherness by making it easy for teams to coordinate working onsite.
Unlike companies that offer disconnected workplace solutions and disparate (and often imprecise) data sources, Envoy’s platform provides accurate, comprehensive, and unified workplace data so you can make informed business decisions. Envoy’s integrated solutions pull data from multiple sources to ensure that you always have the most accurate data available.
For more information, visit Envoy.com.
About the Role
We have a great opportunity for a data-driven Web Marketing Manager to steward and own the Envoy corporate website presence, experiences and web strategies to drive awareness, community engagement and high conversion to revenue.
The ideal candidate is focused on optimizing audience digital journeys and experiences across the website while also bringing web development chops and expertise to be able to manage the day-to-day operations and integrations.
This is a hybrid position that requires at least 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our San Francisco HQ.
- Define and own our corporate website strategy, experiences and roadmap targeting a variety of audiences and segments to optimize engagement and conversion
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the website is a destination that audiences want to return too
- Lead the publishing process, calendar and day to day web development and operations. Scope will include leading website rebuilds, planning new web page launches, incoming web requests, and troubleshooting all website issues
- Partner with Revenue Marketing to support our Account based strategies delivering scalable high conversion experiences to a variety of persona’s and account segment opportunity
- Collaborate with content and solution marketing teams around search engine optimization (SEO) best practices while also monitoring industry and competitor insights to inform your SEO strategies
- Provide ongoing enablement and documentation to all website publishers to ensure quality standards are met
- Manage and communicate overall project status and results internally to key stakeholders
- Report on website performance, analytics and optimization strategies and results
- 3-5 years experience owning and overseeing a B2B SaaS corporate website in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Successfully launched and ability to show business impact around a B2B SaaS corporate website rebuild incorporating content, messaging, SEO, experiences and technology initiatives
- Proficient web development HTML/CSS, CMS experience and skills.. Experience with Webflow and 6sense/Demandbase a plus
- Strong program management, communication and cross-functional experience and skillset
- Data-driven mindset with an ability to communicate the business impact of your strategies
- Highly knowledgeable and creative experience around SEO best practices and optimization
- Highly organized & autonomous
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
- Proactive and passionate about your projects and personal success
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in San Francisco Bay Area, our expected cash compensation for this role is $111K-$128K (Annually). We are hiring for multiple levels and backgrounds, so final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.