Envoy’s workplace platform has redefined how companies welcome visitors, improve the onsite experience, book desks and meeting rooms, manage deliveries, and access accurate and unified workplace data in 16,000 locations around the globe by designing products that solve common workplace problems.
Envoy provides a simple way to manage your complex safety, security, and compliance needs across all your workplace locations—wherever you need to bring people together.
Rely on smart, automated solutions to common workplace problems, like freeing up unused space and eliminating repetitive tasks. Not only does this allow you to make the most efficient use of your space and resources, it frees up your team’s time to focus on the work that matters.
With Envoy’s intuitive technology that employees actually enjoy using, you can create a great workplace experience that fosters community and togetherness by making it easy for teams to coordinate working onsite.
Unlike companies that offer disconnected workplace solutions and disparate (and often imprecise) data sources, Envoy’s platform provides accurate, comprehensive, and unified workplace data so you can make informed business decisions. Envoy’s integrated solutions pull data from multiple sources to ensure that you always have the most accurate data available.
For more information, visit Envoy.com.
About the Role
We are looking for a team member who can educate and evangelize this mission to every office in the world. As a member of the Renewals team, you will help define our strategy to maximize retention and drive expansion while providing a great customer renewal experience. This role will be part of the Revenue and Success team where our goal is to be the most innovative, efficient, and effective customer team B2B has ever seen. Envoy is a rapidly expanding business, and there are many opportunities for career progression and advancement.
This is a hybrid position that requires at least 3 days a week (Tuesday - Thursday) in our Austin office.
- Own, drive, and lead the renewals lifecycle end-to-end, from the initial outreach to the closing of the renewal transaction itself; focusing on our Scale and SMB customers
- Engage key stakeholders in identifying contract requirements and resolving potential roadblocks to ensure an on-time close.
- Craft proposals, negotiate terms, and navigate procurement in collaboration with our Finance and Legal teams.
- Identify, escalate and forecast at-risk opportunities to minimize customer churn.
- Identify and create cross sell opportunities to maximize revenue growth.
- Identify and close multi-year renewals to mitigate the revenue risk and fluctuation
- Help develop and optimize our renewals program, from playbooks to processes.
- 2+ years in Customer Success / Account Management, preferably with SaaS B2B closing experience.
- Demonstrated track record of continuous, substantial, and demonstrable success in SaaS sales (including over attainment against quota) for at least three years.
- Experience engaging with Procurement & Legal teams and navigating the quote-to-close process.
- Excelled at developing relationships with and becoming a trusted resource for customers.
- Experience managing pipelines with both fast moving transactional deals as well as longer term larger strategic deals.
- A Customer Success professional at heart with a Sales mindset
- Highly organized and efficient in managing your renewals pipeline
- Motivated and resilient in moving individual renewal transactions forward
- Strategic in identifying opportunities to unlock more Envoy value
- An owner and contributor in helping build a new team
- A high degree of trust in your ideas and execution
- An opportunity to partner and collaborate with other talented people
- An inclusive community where you feel welcomed and cared for as a person
- The ability to make an immediate impact helping customers create a great workplace experience
- Support for your personal and professional growth
Envoy's compensation package includes market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, and great benefits. If you are located in Austin, Texas, our expected cash compensation for this role is $84,150- $99,450 OTE. Final offers may vary within the range provided based on experience, expertise, and other factors.
If you have any questions related to compensation, please contact Recruiting after you apply.
By applying for this position, you acknowledge that you have fully read and understand the job requirements and received the Envoy Privacy Notice for applicants, which is linked here. Completing this application requires you to provide personal data, such as your name and contact information, which is mandatory for Envoy to process your application. Envoy is an EEO Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.