Air Planning Associate, Ho Chi Minh
The role of the Air Planning Associate is a critical part of making Flexport’s mission to make global trade easy for everyone a reality. In this role, your direct customers are the partners within your region, your work directly supports Flexport’s end customers in achieving their logistics goals.
As an Air Planner, you are an expert in executing the end-to-end movement of shipments within a regional network for Air exports and imports.
- Seamlessly coordinate the day-to-day supply operations, transload, trucking, and warehouse activities within your region.
- Analyse data to rate subcontractor performance. Your analysis will inform subcontractor/ carrier performance management initiatives.
- Execute booking and documentation processes with carriers.
- Timely shipment troubleshooting and exception escalation/ handling.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the procedure and system to differentiate Flexport operations from the industry.
You Should Have:
- BA/ BS degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in airlines, air freight forwarding or logistics
- Hands-on, process-oriented, structured thinking with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Strategic vision and ground floor execution
- A client service mindset
- Flexibility to get the job done when needed, willing to work outside office hours and occasional weekend or night shifts
- A "compliance first" attitude to keep our regulators happy and enthusiastic about Flexport since we operate in a heavily regulated industry