Senior Manager, Customer Success Operations
Who is Flock?
Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time, and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. We have raised over $380M in venture capital including a recent Series E round led by Tiger Global. Now surpassing a 3B valuation, Flock is scaling quickly and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
- How To Succeed at Flock Video
- Flock’s Series E Announcement
- How We Stop Crime and Protect Privacy
- Flock’s Framework
- Ethics Center
As a Senior Manager, Customer Success Operations, you will play a crucial role in ensuring our customers have the best possible experience with Flock Safety. You will work closely with the Customer Success leadership team to develop, implement and optimize operational processes that drive customer satisfaction, retention and revenue growth.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Develop and implement operational processes to support Customer Success, including but not limited to, customer onboarding, renewals, upsells, cross-sells, and customer feedback.
- Design and maintain an efficient customer support structure for quick and accurate customer issue resolution.
- Monitor and analyze customer data to identify trends and insights, and use this information to develop and execute strategies that enhance customer engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Drive account planning and outreach prioritization across territories and customer groups.
- Partner with the CSM and Sales teams to align on account plans and identify expansion opportunities.
- Improve CPQ quoting process for existing customers to ensure timely and accurate renewals.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers to understand their needs, gather feedback, and address any issues or concerns they may have.
- Work closely with the Product team to ensure customer feedback is incorporated into the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful onboarding, adoption, and expansion of our product offerings.
- Define and track customer success metrics and KPIs, develop and implement strategies to improve them over time.
- Serve as the internal owner and champion of customer success tools like Gainsight.
- Develop and manage customer success processes and workflows to drive operational efficiency, including customer segmentation, playbooks, and metrics reporting.
We’re looking for people who:
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success Operations, Customer Support Operations, or related field in a high-growth technology company.
- Deep understanding of SaaS/subscription business models and customer success best practices.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage customer data and feedback to identify trends and insights.
- Proven experience in managing and developing a team of customer success operations professionals.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with customer success technology, especially Salesforce & Gainsight
- Familiarity with customer success metrics and KPIs, such as NRR, GRR, NPS, CSAT, Churn, and LTV.
- Passion for driving customer satisfaction, retention, and revenue growth through operational excellence.
- Experience working with high-growth startups.
- Strong knowledge of customer support tools and technology.
- Passion for innovation and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in customer success and customer support operations.
Feeling uneasy that you haven’t ticked every box? That’s okay, we’ve felt that way too. Studies have shown women and minorities are less likely to apply unless they meet all qualifications. We encourage you to break the status quo and apply to roles that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Our values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Do the Work
- Optimism With a Plan
- Embrace Change to Grow
- Protect the Whole Community
To read more about our values click here.
Why Join Us?
While being surrounded by a bunch of cool people working to eliminate crime is its own reward, we have plenty more to offer:
- We have raised over $380M in venture capital and are backed by some of the top VCs including a16z, Tiger Global, Meritech and more
- 91% of our employees recommend working here
- We have an audacious goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% over the next three years
- 7% of crimes in the US are solved by Flock, and we help to solve ~200 crimes a day
- We partner with 2100+ cities and 1500+ agencies across the US and process 1.65B+ images a week (we process more images than Instagram 🤯)
💰Salary & Equity: In this role, you’ll receive a starting salary of $140,000 - $165,000 as well as stock options.
🌴Use what you need PTO: We seriously mean it, plus 11 company holidays and your birthday off!
⚕️Fully-paid health benefits plan for employees: including Medical, Dental, and Vision and an HSA match.
👪Family Leave: We provide 16 weeks of 100% paid leave for primary caregivers and 12 weeks of 100% paid leave for secondary caregivers.
🍼Fertility & Family Benefits: We have partnered with Maven, a complete digital health benefit for starting and raising a family. We will reimburse $10,000 a year for adoption, surrogacy, or infertility.
🧠Mental Health: All employees receive an annual subscription to Headspace
💖Caregiver Support: We have partnered with Cariloop to provide our employees with caregiver support
💸Carta Tax Advisor: Employees receive 1:1 sessions with Equity Tax Advisors who can address individual grants, model tax scenarios, and answer general questions.
💻WFH Stipend: $150 per month to cover the costs of working from home.
📚L&D Stipend: $250 per year to use on Audible, Calm, Masterclass, Duolingo, Grammarly and so much more.
🏠Home Office Stipend: A one-time $750 to help you create your dream office.
🏢Coworking Space: If you’re not local to our ATL HQ, we’ll provide $250 a month to get you set up with an All Access Membership to WeWork (or a local coworking space in your area).
🐾Pet Insurance: We’ve partnered with Pumpkin to provide insurance for our employee’s fur babies.
Flock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diverse backgrounds and thoughts and welcome everyone to apply for employment with us. We are committed to fostering an environment that is inclusive, transparent, and collaborative. Mutual respect is central to how Flock operates, and we believe the best solutions come from diverse perspectives, experiences, and skills. We embrace our differences and know that we are stronger working together.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only to determine an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Atlanta, Georgia, USA OR Remote (USA)
Something looks off?