Field Marketing Intern
Who is Flock?
Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time, and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. We have raised over $380M in venture capital including a recent Series E round led by Tiger Global. Now surpassing a 3B valuation, Flock is scaling intentionally and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
- How To Succeed at Flock Video
- Flock’s Series E Announcement
- How We Stop Crime and Protect Privacy
- Flock’s Framework
How you’ll make an impact:
- Manage all supporting logistics for field events, including printing, promotional items, supporting materials, shipping, and receiving.
- Research and register for third-party events (tradeshows, conferences, etc.) that apply to the growth of markets across all regions.
- Assist with the planning, execution, tracking, and follow-up of Field Marketing campaigns.
- Design and build nurturing programs for outreach in coordination of events
- Conduct pre-event analysis of registration lists, creating reports of customer profiles and distributing to the field team
- Create landing pages and other digital assets for the field team to leverage in the coordination of events
- Assist in facilitating lead gathering and reporting for key metrics on event ROI
- Research new and creative campaign and swag ideas
- Assist with vendor management, including sourcing vendors, submitting contracts, and working with our internal teams to get approvals
- A positive, creative, and highly organized person who can manage logistics and details for projects taking place in-person or virtually in support of the Flock Safety brand and eliminating crime across the country.
We’re looking for people who have:
- 0-1 years experience in marketing or event management with the desire to learn more about Field Marketing.
- Organized and efficient, able to develop and execute against a clear plan.
- Able to communicate ideas and campaigns to both internal and external teams.
- Team player with the ability to be a self-starter.
- Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a startup.
- This role will be part-time with flexible hours.
Feeling uneasy that you haven’t ticked every box? That’s okay; we’ve felt that way too. Studies have shown women and minorities are less likely to apply unless they meet all qualifications. We encourage you to break the status quo and apply to roles that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Our values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Do the Work
- Optimism With a Plan
- Embrace Change to Grow
- Protect the Whole Community
To read more about our values click here.
Why Join Us?
While being surrounded by a bunch of cool people working to eliminate crime is its own reward, we have plenty more to offer:
- We have raised over $380M in venture capital and are backed by some of the top VCs including a16z, Tiger Global, Meritech and more
- 91% of our employees recommend working here
- We have an audacious goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% over the next three years
- 7% of crimes in the US are solved by Flock, and we help to solve ~200 crimes a day
- We partner with 2100+ cities and 1500+ agencies across the US and process 1.65B+ images a week (we process more images than Instagram 🤯)
💰Salary: In this role, you’ll receive a salary of $25/hr
Flock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diverse backgrounds and thoughts and welcome everyone to apply for employment with us. We are committed to fostering an environment that is inclusive, transparent, and collaborative. Mutual respect is central to how Flock operates, and we believe the best solutions come from diverse perspectives, experiences, and skills. We embrace our differences and know that we are stronger working together.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only to determine an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.