Revenue Enablement Manager
Who is Flock?
Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. We have raised over $380M in venture capital including a recent Series E round led by Tiger Global. Now surpassing a 3B valuation, Flock is scaling intentionally and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
At Flock Safety, the Revenue Enablement Manager was designed as a key role in scaling our organization. Each Revenue Enablement Manager partners with a specific sales team and works with leadership to provide the information, content and tools needed to sell more effectively and achieve quota in a scalable, predictable, and repeatable fashion.
This is a high-visibility role that will collaborate across all functions of the business to enable our team to efficiently and effectively drive Revenue for Flock.
How you'll make an impact:
- You will identify opportunities, skill gaps and tools the teams can leverage to ramp new hires to full production goals as quickly as possible
- You will design and launch engaging new hire onboarding and ongoing training modules, to help the Revenue Organization become subject matter experts in their functions
- You will gather information across multiple teams and package it in an organized and digestible fashion to communicate efficiently across teams
- You will participate in the development and design of team playbooks, training decks, and content that drives efficient revenue execution
- You will create certification competencies for on-boarding milestones and ongoing enablement training
- You will create a curriculum to support revenue team goals
- Regularly spend time with leadership and sellers to understand the sales process, gather feedback and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs.
We're looking for people who:
- 3 - 5 years of proven experience in Sales Operations, Sales Enablement, or Learning and Development
- High intellectual curiosity and desire to leverage data to drive key business outcomes
- Ability to identify and track metrics that demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity.
- Exceptional organizational skills & the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven and unpredictable environment.
- Experience with modern enablement tools such as Salesforce, Showpad or equivalent CRM, CMS & LMS solutions.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Creative and strategic thinker with the ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way.
Feeling uneasy that you haven’t ticked every box? That’s okay, we’ve felt that way too. Studies have shown women and minorities are less likely to apply unless they meet all qualifications. We encourage you to break the status quo and apply to roles that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Why Join Us?
Can you imagine a world without crime? We can. Our mission is simple, to eliminate crime. We pride ourselves on building a community of low-ego and easy to work with people. What makes Flock Safety special is a combination of interesting work, a compelling mission, and a chance to change the trajectory of your career. We are at a unique inflection point where, after a few (or many!) short years here, we know you will accelerate your career and look back fondly on your time with us and the work you did to make your community safer.
💰Salary & Equity: In this role, you’ll receive a starting salary of $100,000-$125,000 as well as stock options
🌴Use what you need PTO: We seriously mean it, plus 11 company holidays and your birthday off!
⚕️Fully-paid health benefits plan for employees: including Medical, Dental, and Vision and an HSA match
👪Family Leave: We provide 16 weeks of 100% paid leave for primary caregivers and 12 weeks of 100% paid leave for secondary caregivers
🍼Fertility & Family Benefits: We have partnered with Maven, a complete digital health benefit for starting and raising a family. We will reimburse $10,000 a year for adoption, surrogacy, or infertility
🧠Mental Health: All employees receive an annual subscription to Headspace
💖Caregiver Support: We have partnered with Cariloop to provide our employees with caregiver support
💸Carta Tax Advisor: Employees receive 1:1 sessions with Equity Tax Advisors who can address individual grants, model tax scenarios, and answer general questions.
💻WFH Stipend: $150 per month to cover the costs of working from home.
📚L&D Stipend: $250 per year to use on Audible, Calm, Masterclass, Duolingo, Grammarly and so much more.
🏠Home Office Stipend: A one-time $750 to help you create your dream office.
🏢Coworking Space: If you’re not local to our ATL HQ, we’ll provide $250 a month to get you set up with an All Access Membership to WeWork (or a local coworking space in your area).
🐾Pet Insurance: We’ve partnered with Pumpkin to provide insurance for our employee’s fur babies.
Flock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diverse backgrounds and thoughts and welcome everyone to apply for employment with us. We are committed to fostering an environment that is inclusive, transparent, and collaborative. Mutual respect is central to how Flock operates, and we believe the best solutions come from diverse perspectives, experiences, and skills. We embrace our differences and know that we are stronger working together.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This information will be treated as confidential and used only to determine an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.