Who is Flock?
Flock Safety provides the first public safety operating system that empowers private communities and law enforcement to work together to eliminate crime. We are committed to protecting human privacy and mitigating bias in policing with the development of best-in-class technology rooted in ethical design, which unites civilians and public servants in pursuit of a safer, more equitable society.
Our Safety-as-a-Service approach includes affordable devices powered by LTE and solar that can be installed anywhere. Our technology detects and captures objective details, decodes evidence in real-time and delivers investigative leads into the hands of those who matter.
While safety is a serious business, we are a supportive team that is optimizing the remote experience to create strong and fun relationships even when we are physically apart. Our flock of hard-working employees thrive in a positive and inclusive environment, where a bias towards action is rewarded. Flock Safety is headquartered in Atlanta and operates nationwide. We have raised over $380M in venture capital including a recent Series E round led by Tiger Global. Now surpassing a 3B valuation, Flock is scaling intentionally and seeking the best and brightest to help us meet our goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% in the next three years.
- How To Succeed at Flock Video
- Flock’s Series E Announcement
- How We Stop Crime and Protect Privacy
- Flock’s Framework
- Ethics Center
Flock Safety’s Supply Chain is responsible for the uninterrupted supply to our customers. As part of the Supply Chain, the Sourcing Manager is responsible for ensuring cost optimization, multi-sourcing and material readiness for both new product introduction and mass production.
We are seeking someone with strong supply chain experience and an aptitude for building strong relationships with global vendors. The ideal candidate has the relevant experience to be operationally excellent paired with a growth mindset that allows for creative problem solving. They have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to negotiate and collaborate with both internal and external partners. This role is crucial to the company’s overall success, in order to ensure material readiness to build and install our public safety operating system in thousands of communities across the United States.
How you'll make an impact:
- Act as the liaison between Supply Chain and Engineering
- Manage and coordinate camera production with CMs to ensure continuity of device supply within budget and PPV guidelines
- Lead, manage, and track cost savings and cost reduction initiatives across Supply Chain for multiple products, installation accessories, and logistic activities
- Work within Supply Chain and cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Asset Operations, Finance to plan and execute recovery operations while staying within budget limitations
- Lead and manage camera recovery across first party (1P) and third party (3P) operations - working closely with Asset Operations, Asset Engineering
- Extensively review recovery backlog and plan material supply to meet recovery targets
- Perform regular supply vs. demand analysis for critical materials to identify potential supply risks and inventory exposures.
- Manage key vendor accounts including supply, payment terms, production
- Manage 3P focusing and supply of camera modules
We're looking for people who:
- 5+ years electronics program management experience
- A degree in a supply chain, sourcing, business, or engineering
- Extensive experience working with and managing suppliers
- Experience in new product development
- Experience in working with electrical and mechanical suppliers
- Strong project management skills, decision making
- Able to demonstrate organizational skills, record keeping,
- Worked fluidly in a cross-functional team environment involving Manufacturing, Engineering, and Product Development teams.
- Manufacturing experience and inventory management a plus
Feeling uneasy that you haven’t ticked every box? That’s okay, we’ve felt that way too. Studies have shown women and minorities are less likely to apply unless they meet all qualifications. We encourage you to break the status quo and apply to roles that would make you excited to come to work every day.
Our values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Do the Work
- Optimism With a Plan
- Embrace Change to Grow
- Protect the Whole Community
To read more about our values, click here.
Why Join Us?
While being surrounded by a bunch of cool people working to eliminate crime is its own reward, we have plenty more to offer:
- We have raised over $380M in venture capital and are backed by some of the top VCs including a16z, Tiger Global, Meritech and more
- 91% of our employees recommend working here
- We have an audacious goal of reducing crime in the United States by 25% over the next three years
- 5% of crimes in the US are solved by Flock, and we help to solve ~200 crimes a day
- We partner with 2100+ cities and 1500+ agencies across the US and process 1.5B+ images a week (we process more images than Instagram 🤯)
💰Salary & Equity: In this role, you’ll receive a starting salary of $95,000-$125,000 as well as stock options
🌴Use what you need PTO: We seriously mean it, plus 11 company holidays and your birthday off!
⚕️Fully-paid health benefits plan for employees: including Medical, Dental, and Vision and an HSA match.
👪Family Leave: We provide 16 weeks of 100% paid leave for primary caregivers and 12 weeks of 100% paid leave for secondary caregivers.
🍼Fertility & Family Benefits: We have partnered with Maven, a complete digital health benefit for starting and raising a family. We will reimburse $10,000 a year for adoption, surrogacy, or infertility.
🧠Mental Health: All employees receive an annual subscription to Headspace
💖Caregiver Support: We have partnered with Cariloop to provide our employees with caregiver support
💸Carta Tax Advisor: Employees receive 1:1 sessions with Equity Tax Advisors who can address individual grants, model tax scenarios, and answer general questions.
💻WFH Stipend: $150 per month to cover the costs of working from home.
📚L&D Stipend: $250 per year to use on Audible, Calm, Masterclass, Duolingo, Grammarly and so much more.
🏠Home Office Stipend: A one-time $750 to help you create your dream office.
🏢Coworking Space: If you’re not local to our ATL HQ, we’ll provide $250 a month to get you set up with an All Access Membership to WeWork (or a local coworking space in your area).
🐾Pet Insurance: We’ve partnered with Pumpkin to provide insurance for our employee’s fur babies.
Flock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diverse backgrounds and thoughts and welcome everyone to apply for employment with us. We are committed to fostering an environment that is inclusive, transparent, and collaborative. Mutual respect is central to how Flock operates, and we believe the best solutions come from diverse perspectives, experiences, and skills. We embrace our differences and know that we are stronger working together.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only to determine an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.