Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
Front is a customer operations platform that enables support, sales, and account management teams to deliver exceptional service at scale. Front streamlines customer communication by combining the efficiency of a help desk and the familiarity of email, with automated workflows and real-time collaboration behind the scenes. With Front, teams can centralize messages across channels, route them to the right person, and unlock visibility and insights across all of their customer operations.
More than 8,000 businesses across many different industries (manufacturing, logistics, travel, financial services, tech, etc.) use Front to drive operational efficiency that prevents churn, improves retention, and propels customer growth. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Salesforce Ventures, Front has raised $204M from leading venture capital firms and independent investors including top executives at Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, Zoom, and PagerDuty. Front has received numerous Great Place to Work accolades, including Y Combinator's list of Top Companies in 2023, #4 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™, Inc. Magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list, Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022 List, and Best workplaces for Millennials 2022 list.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will focus on product launches and ongoing platform adoption to help our customers get the most out of Front. In this role, you’ll partner closely with our Product team to understand customer needs, execute on a roadmap that delivers value, and craft messaging that drives adoption. You’ll become a product expert, storyteller, and a key connector between our internal teams, our customers, and the market to help even more teams deliver exceptional service at scale with Front.
What will you be doing?
- Be a strategic partner to our Product team throughout the product development lifecycle by providing customer and market insights and collaborating on solutions
- Own positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategy for new feature launches and partner with Product and GTM teams to drive adoption
- Create content and campaigns that help customers understand and unlock Front’s value including written guides, tutorial videos, webinars, customer stories, and more
- Leverage customer research, product usage analysis, and market feedback from customer-facing teams to understand product use cases and communicate them externally
- Enable our GTM teams to convey Front’s value, drive product adoption, and uncover expansion opportunities through internal training materials and customer-facing collateral
- Collaborate with the broader Marketing team to tell the Front story, strengthen our differentiation in the market, and highlight our customers’ success across our website, blog, social, and other external channels
What are we looking for?
- 6+ years of overall work experience, with a minimum of 4 years of experience in product marketing, ideally within B2B SaaS
- A strategic collaborator with Product teams with a passion for the customer — getting into the nitty-gritty details to uncover customer needs, craft compelling narratives, and enable customers to find success
- A skilled writer and communicator who can make complex concepts accessible and loves helping customers understand and get value from software at scale
- An organized, structured thinker who manages projects efficiently to successful outcomes while empathetically driving alignment with cross-functional partners
- A keen attention to detail and quality with high standards for the work you deliver
- A big plus, but not required: experience with (and love for the challenges of!) marketing horizontal products with a wide range of customer segments and use cases
This is a hybrid role, expected to be in our San Francisco office on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
The SF base salary range for this full-time position is $146,400 - $178,500 USD. Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, training, and market conditions. At Front, we take a market based approach to pay. In addition to cash compensation (which includes base salary and, where applicable, may include commissions or overtime pay), Fronteers are eligible to receive equity in the company. This resource will provide additional information on our location zone designations. If you have questions, please speak with a member of our Recruiting Team for additional information.
These ranges may be modified in the future.
What we offer
✨ Competitive salary
🤝 Equity (we are post-series D & backed by some of the best VCs in the US)
🏥 Private health insurance fully covered by Front
💪 Flexible Fridays - learn more here!
🏡 Flexibility to work from home 3 days/week (unless posted as a full-remote role)
🛋 Mental health support with Modern Health
🍼 Family planning support with Maven
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.