Posted on Friday, September 22, 2023
Front is a customer operations platform that enables support, sales, and account management teams to deliver exceptional service at scale. Front streamlines customer communication by combining the efficiency of a help desk and the familiarity of email, with automated workflows and real-time collaboration behind the scenes. With Front, teams can centralize messages across channels, route them to the right person, and unlock visibility and insights across all of their customer operations.
More than 8,000 businesses across many different industries (manufacturing, logistics, travel, financial services, tech, etc.) use Front to drive operational efficiency that prevents churn, improves retention, and propels customer growth. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Salesforce Ventures, Front has raised $204M from leading venture capital firms and independent investors including top executives at Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, Zoom, and PagerDuty. Front has received numerous Great Place to Work accolades, including Y Combinator's list of Top Companies in 2023, #4 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™, Inc. Magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list, Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022 List, and Best workplaces for Millennials 2022 list.
We’re looking for…. We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our Admin product group. This group focuses on team leads and managers who set up and fine-tune Front to maximize the productivity of their teams. This critical piece of the puzzle is how our customers maximize the value they get out of Front. We help our users transform complex business processes into an intuitive way of work. This is a core investment for Front. We already have established teams working on the relevant topics (automation, analytics, etc) and we are looking for a new PM to join our effort!
This is an exciting opportunity to level up your product skills and truly transform Front’s customers' businesses. This PM will be responsible for helping develop and execute the strategy to unlock the next generation of customer operations.
What will you be doing?
- Drive a compelling strategy and roadmap based on insightful understanding of customer needs, market opportunities
- Drive learning/insights and revenue through iterative product development
- Manage a roadmap against KPIs and product goals
- Partner cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales to innovate and execute product initiatives
- Rally teams to work together towards a common goal; oversee many moving parts to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Write specs, manage project execution, and define product roll-out strategy
- Discover and present new product insights by analyzing qualitative and quantitative customer data
- Conduct user research & user testing to collect new customer insights
What skills & experience do you need?
- 2+ years of product management experience
- “Done is better than perfect” attitude and appetite to learn through super rapid experimentation.
- Empathetic: you understand what users need and any issues that your teammates face
- Execution-oriented: you’re highly organized; you’re comfortable managing many work streams; you know how to make the right trade-offs; you help teams ship on time
- Collaborative and low-ego: you work well with all kinds of personalities; you work well with teams across multiple geographies. You are able to rally multiple teams around your objectives.
- Data-driven: you understand how to use data to guide product decisions
- Solutions-oriented: you are resourceful and drive progress with a positive, entrepreneurial approach
- You have clear, structured thinking and excellent communication skills
What we offer
✨ Competitive salary
🤝 Equity (we are post-series D & backed by some of the best VCs in the US)
🏥 Private health insurance fully covered by Front
💪 Flexible Fridays - learn more here!
🏡 Flexibility to work from home 3 days/week (unless posted as a full-remote role)
🛋 Mental health support with Modern Health
🍼 Family planning support with Maven
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.