Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2023
Front is a customer operations platform that enables support, sales, and account management teams to deliver exceptional service at scale. Front streamlines customer communication by combining the efficiency of a help desk and the familiarity of email, with automated workflows and real-time collaboration behind the scenes. With Front, teams can centralize messages across channels, route them to the right person, and unlock visibility and insights across all of their customer operations.
More than 8,000 businesses across many different industries (manufacturing, logistics, travel, financial services, tech, etc.) use Front to drive operational efficiency that prevents churn, improves retention, and propels customer growth. Backed by Sequoia Capital and Salesforce Ventures, Front has raised $204M from leading venture capital firms and independent investors including top executives at Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, Zoom, and PagerDuty. Front has received numerous Great Place to Work accolades, including Y Combinator's list of Top Companies in 2023, #4 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™, Inc. Magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list, Forbes Best Startup Employers 2022 List, and Best workplaces for Millennials 2022 list.
As a Relationship Manager you’ll be focused on building deep relationships with our SMB customers. You will serve as the primary point of contact, helping our existing customer base evangelize Front across their organization. You will be responsible for renewals and expansion, as well as, ensuring the clients overall success with Front. You’ll play a vital role in the customer journey as the customer’s main advocate and advisor, influencing account admins, end users and decision makers.
You will be owning customers all across EMEA. Due to owning French and English-speaking customers, professional fluency in French and English is required.
What will you be doing?
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Drive Front product adoption to achieve our best-in-class retention and expansion goals
- Evaluate opportunities to increase customer satisfaction, expansion, and retention
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Sales, Support and Marketing to ensure customers have the full power of Front behind them
- Ensure successful delivery of technical and business value propositions according to customer needs
- Provide creative problem solving for complex workflows and use cases
- Ensure long term client satisfaction and reference-ability
- Be the voice of the customer to the product and go-to-market team
What skills and experience do you need?
- 2 - 4 years of sales or customer success experience
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with excellent verbal and written skills. You value storytelling and can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users
- Comfortable giving presentations to groups of any size and audience - from every day end-users of the app to a high level executive
- Polished relationship builder, passionate about driving value for customers and positively impacting the working lives of people in large organizations
- Ample experience building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders (internally & externally), including C-suite executives and IT / technical influencers across customer base
- Proven track record of pipeline/forecast management
- Great problem solving skills by taking a consultative approach to finding the best solution
- Naturally curious and consistently determined - a proactive hunter for new use cases inside the install base
- Fluency in both English and French
This is a hybrid role, expected to be in our Dublin office on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We cannot provide relocation support (i.e. relocation bonuses) at this time.
The Dublin OTE (On Target Earnings) range for this full-time position is €68,200 - €81,200 (70/30 split - meaning the Base Salary range is €47,740 - €56,840). Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, training, and market conditions. At Front, we take a market based approach to pay. In addition to cash compensation (which includes base salary and, where applicable, may include commissions or overtime pay), Fronteers are eligible to receive equity in the company. This resource will provide additional information on our location zone designations. If you have questions, please speak with a member of our Recruiting Team for additional information.
What we offer
✨ Competitive salary
🤝 Equity (we are post-series D & backed by some of the best VCs in the US)
🏥 Private health insurance fully covered by Front
💪 Flexible Fridays - learn more here!
🏡 Flexibility to work from home 3 days/week (unless posted as a full-remote role)
🛋 Mental health support with Modern Health
🍼 Family planning support with Maven
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.