The Weave Onboarding teams are dedicated to a white-glove client experience that allows our customer base to feel valued and heard throughout the software and phone implementation process. Our Onboarders develop a specialized skill set that promotes high levels of customer satisfaction, best troubleshooting practices, and increased potential for small business advancements. Our teams provide direct attention to technical and relational details through a collaborative approach that is fun, nerdish, and emphasizes our positive relationship with the customer every step of the way!
The role of an Onboarder is to help each customer successfully implement the Weave platform during the onboarding process. Onboarders are responsible for managing the relationship with each customer while ensuring a high quality and timely implementation. Each Onboarder has a portfolio of customers in various stages of the implementation process and is required to prioritize, balance and manage both planned and unplanned work. A positive experience during the implementation process is critical to a customer’s long-term success and Weave is committed to finding the right people to make that happen.
- This position will be a hybrid, working 2 days per week out of our Lehi, UT HQ
- Reports to: Onboarding Manager
What You Will Own
- Develop and manage relationships with customers throughout the implementation process.
- Manage a portfolio of customers in various stages of implementation.
- Act as the project manager/point contact for each customer.
- Keep the customer informed throughout the process and set clear expectations.
- Teach and train customers how to maximize the value of the Weave platform.
- Provide a five-star customer experience with each customer.
- Triage, troubleshoot and prioritize issues as they arise during implementation.
- Coordinate with adjacent teams on all tasks related to onboarding.
- Utilize reports and data from various systems to help guide decision-making and manage your portfolio of customers.
What You Will Need to Accomplish the Job
- 2 years of project management or implementation experience, working in a customer-facing role
- Critical thinking and advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, KPI-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage a pipeline of projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (ability to articulate complex content with a simplified explanation)
- Strong technical aptitude
What Will Make Us Love You
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Weave is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome anyone who is hungry to learn, problem-solve and progress regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Something looks off?