Reporting to: Senior Manager, Account Management
Language requirement: Fluent in English
At GOAT Group, the Business Development team is central to the strategic growth of our company. Composed of individual teams that handle Strategy, New Business Initiatives, Partnerships and Account Management, the department leads a global supply-focused initiative that works with brand partners, retailers and power sellers to secure new inventory and widen exposure for GOAT Group. As our company continues to expand both at home and abroad, you will play an integral part in this exciting next chapter.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Maintain and optimize seller relationships & supply on the platform
- Track KPI’s for managed accounts, proactively identify call-outs and actions in fixed cadence
- Assess each account’s status, performance and full potential
- Collaborate with internal teams & sellers to ensure optimal sales- listing, activation, pricing, etc
- Use data-informed guidance & analysis to help accounts achieve growth
- Be able to identify growth opportunities and provide feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Solve seller issues through troubleshooting with prompt communication both internally & externally
- Provide dedicated & professional customer support for our power sellers
- Drive business by prospecting both existing connections and new opportunities
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience in an account management function, with strong sneaker knowledge
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Commitment to VIP-level customer service
- High level interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Experience building a book of business
- Confidentiality and discretion is a MUST
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work autonomously, and willingness (and ability) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Mac and Excel proficient, with an understanding of web-based platforms
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.