Business Analyst, Operations
About the Team
The Operations team manages our worldwide distribution network and is responsible for authenticating our sneakers, fulfilling orders and ensuring on-time delivery to buyers. Through our technological innovation and logistical efficiency, you will join a team that prides itself on being the most trusted marketplace in the industry while shipping and processing tens of millions of products for our global buyers and sellers.
In this role, you will:
Support the Ops Strategy Team in the ideation of new features and business initiatives, evaluate potential impact, implement new tracking, and perform post-analysis. Perform extensive research on a wide range of inventory-related issues that lead to variances and exceptions, build comprehensive data dashboards, and provide regular reporting on facility performance and compliance.
Primary duties and responsibilities will include:
- Support the Ops Strategy Team in the ideation of new features and business initiatives
from beginning to end by evaluating potential impact, implementing new tracking, and
performing post analysis.
- Perform extensive research on a wide range of inventory-related issues that
lead to variances and exceptions.
- Build comprehensive data dashboards that provide a high-level overview of network
performance of cycle counting, shrink, facility to facility transfers and exceptions.
- Communicate relevant reports, data, and analysis to operations, inventory,
and asset protection leadership.
- Draft inventory control reports that document inventory counts, discrepancies,
- Build relevant data and proactively highlight and communicate trends that negatively
impact network inventory performance.
- Execute routine facility audits and cycle counts.
- Provide regular reporting on facility performance and compliance.
- Mine data to gain a better understanding of the product supply chain within facilities and
proper resolution of exceptions.
- Provide detailed analysis on network wide transfers and communicate exceptions to
inventory and operations leadership.
- Partner with engineering teams to provide relevant solutions and systemic
improvements based on large sample data analysis.
- Analyze inventory department tasks to provide insight on process inefficiencies
and areas of improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business, Mathematics, Data Analytics, or
other closely related field of study; Plus 2 years (24 months) of work experience in the
job offered or other closely related positions.
- May work remotely anywhere in the U.S.
- Must pass company’s standard technical test.
- Experiences may be concurrent. Employer is willing to accept any suitable combination
of education, experience, and/or training to satisfy the minimum requirements for the
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.