Fraud and Disputes - Quality Assurance Specialist
About the Team
GOAT is seeking a results-oriented Fraud and Disputes Quality Assurance Specialist. This individual should have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem solving skills. You will be responsible for delivering weekly Quality Assurance reviews, tracking and maintaining all processes. This person will work with the team and other business partners to collaborate on Quality Assurance programs and process plans. The ideal candidate will be a driven, organized, innovative thinker who is comfortable working across a variety of departments. This role requires someone who is capable of multitasking, is detail-oriented, is innovative, and able to successfully support various improvement projects.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver weekly Quality Assurance reviews and track for all Fraud and Disputes Specialists
- Support our Specialists by owning a weekly opportunity to revisit the scorecard guidelines and to retrain Specialists to the Quality Assurance guidelines if necessary
- Meet with Supervisors to share Specialists Quality Assurance scores and provide feedback to improve
- Maintain, create, and publish engaging content for standardized customer responses used by Fraud and Disputes Specialists during service delivery to ensure language best aligns with the GOAT Group voice and tone (email and future channels)
- Develop a content approval flow and partner with the department Training Coordinator to maintain an organized library of department responses and resolutions
- Assess and score a randomized set of tickets and orders (currently email, other channels a future state) and initiate feedback directly to specialists and team leads
- Audit the Quality Assurance process and present the team results to leadership on a monthly basis
- Participate in weekly calibration meetings to align as a team, to ideate and innovate, and to use data to drive change for the team
- Flexibility to support other assignments as they come up within the team.
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of related experience with Quality Assurance or CX
- Excellent attention to detail with consistent accuracy
- The ability to take direction and follow stringent processes and regulations.
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A solid track record of performance, results and development
- Proven ability to communicate and work seamlessly with both technical and business teams
- Must be able to work within a team environment and be a team player
- Consistently go the extra mile to provide a positive consumer experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to simplify complex topics
- Experience carefully evaluating internal customer experience processes and workflows, and successfully optimizing these processes to drive efficiency
- Ability to gather, synthesize and analyze information to make recommendations that will improve customer experience and improve the marketplace experience.
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours including weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.
Something looks off?