Senior Business Intelligence Analyst - Flight Club
At Flight Club, we hope to bring our values to life through the passion of our employees. Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
In this role, you will:
- Work with Senior Leadership and Flight Club business units (Product, Operations, Marketing, etc) to understand the strategic goal metrics, team level goal metrics, product performance metrics and build the right models and dashboards to help track goals and unlock opportunities.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of dashboards / reports to drive key business decisions.
- Act as a thought leader to help identify and define company KPIs, including sales data, marketing metrics, and customer data.
- Ensure consistent definition and data pulls of financial KPIs across the company
- Work with Data Engineering and Analytics teams to build DBT models and deploy in production environments.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve data quality and operational efficiency
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis as necessary
We are looking for:
- 3-4+ years experience in business analysis, data analytics, and/or data management
- Experience working with the Data Engineering team (similar teams) to understand the backend analytics events system
- Experience working with DBT (ETL/ELT) and Data Modeling tools
- Strong hands-on SQL and Data Wrangling Skills (Snowflake, etc)
- Python is a plus
- Familiarity with data visualization tools like Mode, Tableau, Looker and Periscope
- Knowledge of marketing, web, mobile, and customer metrics and analytics
- Healthy curiosity to understand all aspects of the business
- Experience working with executive-level stakeholders for presenting insights and recommendations
- Experienced in developing and maintaining standardization in data, metrics, and dashboards
- Ability to work collaboratively to drive cross-functional execution on business goals
- Experience working in startups and/or the tech, ecommerce, marketplace, and/or retail industry
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.
Something looks off?