About the Team
The Operations team manages our worldwide distribution network and is responsible for authenticating our sneakers, fulfilling orders and ensuring on-time delivery to buyers. Through our technological innovation and logistical efficiency, you will join a team that prides itself on being the most trusted marketplace in the industry while shipping and processing tens of millions of products for our global buyers and sellers.
In this role you will:
- Lead and manage medium to large scale projects from start to finish
- Assist in scoping, setting objectives, and aligning stakeholders for projects
- Ensure proper resource allocation, and guide partners on prioritization and schedule.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, processes and workflows for efficiency and flawless execution, establishing appropriate ownership for all deliverables
- Manage all project activities closely, ensuring project stays within scope and on track
- Identify project risks early and implement action plans to mitigate or eliminate risks
- Collaborate with departments across the company, key stakeholders and external vendors, facilitating meetings when necessary
- Build robust documentation to support project plans and project rollouts (SOPs, training material, resource decks, etc.)
- Centralize information by preparing status reports on deliverables and leading timely meetings
- Manage and deliver projects on-time and within budget, maintaining a strong understanding of deliverables across all channels
- Lead wrap-up initiatives and report on key findings, identifying opportunities for efficiency
- Be the source of truth for all project information, communicating updates and project status regularly
- Present clear and concise project results and outcomes to Operations Leadership on a regular basis
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in project management, operations, and managing complex projects
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with key stakeholders and executives, a must
- An individual that can navigate unknown waters and can learn various project scopes autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and work on multiple medium to large scale projects concurrently, with confidence to multi-task and delegate as required while still adhering to process
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder personalities with project outcome in mind
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup or e-commerce company is ideal
- PMP, ACP, Scrum Master, ITIL, Lean or other project management certifications with demonstrable application desired
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office as well as project management tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Must be located in New York, NY and be able to travel
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.