Cashier - Flight Club - NYC
About the Team
At Flight Club, we hope to bring our values to life through the passion of our employees. Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Flight Club Cashiers are enthusiastic, results driven and team oriented. As the face and driving force of sales for Flight Club, this role is responsible for providing an engaging and exceptional experience that exceeds client expectations. We are looking for candidates who are strong communicators and understand the needs of their customers, build long-lasting relationships, and have a passion for people and sneakers.
In this role, you will:
- Extend friendly service to customers by acknowledging and responding to all inquiries
- Efficiently and accurately handle all sale transactions at the cash wraps
- Handle any and all customer issues that may arise at the cash wrap in a professional respectful manner
- Consistently seek new sneaker fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Monitor and maintain the cash wrap area ensuring that everything is neat and in its proper place
- Responsible for opening and closing register procedures
We are looking for:
- Must be a team player
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate with the necessary departments for seamlessoperation
- Must have at least one to two years of experience as a cashier
- Knowledgeable of the latest trends in athletic footwear
- Cash handling is a plus
- Capable of working on their feet for an extended period of time
- Exceptional organizational skills
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.