About the Team
Our People Team is key to the growth of GOAT Group as the company continues to expand globally. Through our innovative programs and data-driven strategies, the company is committed to building a culture that is inclusive, cooperative and motivating. As a member of this team, you will play an indispensable part in our company's future by matching talent to the right roles as well as cultivating an environment in which all of our employees – across our warehouses, Flight Club retail stores and corporate teams – are able to thrive.
GOAT Group is seeking a Payroll Analyst to join our Global Payroll team. This position will be responsible for payroll and time system configuration in addition to payroll activities related to bi-weekly and monthly payroll processing cycles. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in payroll, with experience analyzing and interpreting data.
This role will report to the Associate Director, Global Payroll within the Total Rewards & People Operations team.
In this role you will:
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders in order to maximize efficiencies across payroll processes and technology as we continue to scale
- Audit data to identify and resolve discrepancies before, during and after payroll processing cycles
- Provide day-to-day support and issue resolution related to payroll, timesheet and system inquiries for internal employees and people managers
- Partner with People Operations to ensure all new hires, terminations, and payroll related changes are adequately accounted for
- Build and maintain payroll and timekeeping system setup, reports, and dataflows
- Analyze data from various systems to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement
- Document the payroll process end to end and help identify improvements to current practices and policies
- Assist with requirements and set up of new state and local jurisdictions, tax amendments, and year end validation activities
- Ensure adherence to internal controls and audit requirements for workforce management and payroll processes
- Assist with communication and/or education related to payroll, time and attendance, and payroll systems navigation
- Assist in annual audits related to payroll, benefits, and taxation as needed
- Support payroll processing and other projects as necessary
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of combined multi-state payroll and/or human resources experience, preferably at a company with over 1k employees
- Experience working with an hourly population of over 700 employees
- Global experience is a plus
- Extensive experience as a Payroll Analyst, or similar role
- Ability to juggle various tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to work autonomously with a proven track record of driving projects to completion
- Outstanding attention to detail with ability to analyze and draw conclusions from payroll data
- Ability to act with discretion in managing confidential information
- A communicator and collaborator who will partner with cross-functional teams at different levels within the organization
- Service oriented individual with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.