Associate Product Photographer
About the Team
At GOAT Group, our Brand team tells stories – from who we are to what we stand for. With a blend of skill, drive and creative imagination, our Brand team delivers on these stories through visual design, content and production. As the company continues to expand rapidly, your work will play an important role in further developing our brand point of view and forging stronger relationships with our community.
GOAT is seeking an entry level Associate Product Photographer to join our New Jersey-based team. In this role you will be reporting to the Product Photographer and you will make sure quality and numbers are maintained daily at our NJ photo studio. You will also ensure the photo studio is executing a seamless process that enables the production of clean and well put assets.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Product Photography and working cross-functionally with other teams both globally and locally, you will ensure that we are up to date with GOAT and Flight Club images.
In this role, you will:
- Learn photo systems to be able to shoot efficiently and troubleshoot when necessary
- Support and cover all product photography needs for the GOAT, Flight Club, alias and GOAT Group brands
- Maintain and understand photography quality guidelines for sneakers and apparel for all brands
- Make sure prep for sneakers and apparel meets the style guidelines for each brand
- Edit, crop and process all images after each shooting session to meet brand specifications and standards
- Support other photographers on shoots when necessary
- Maintain photo equipment and cleanliness of the studio
We are looking for:
- Previous experience working in product photography in a high-volume environment and knowledge of e-commerce
- Proven ability to work under pressure and under strict internal and external deadlines
- Excellent written/verbal communication and multi-tasking skills
- An innovative, commercial and strategic thinker
- Self motivated
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Passion for sneakers a plus
- Canon knowledge preferred
- Adobe Photoshop and Capture One software knowledge a plus
GOAT Group represents the leading platforms for authentic sneakers, apparel and accessories. Operating four distinct brands–GOAT, Flight Club, Grailed and alias–GOAT Group has a global community of over 50M members across 170 countries.
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world, and has expanded to offer apparel and accessories from select emerging, contemporary and iconic brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 50 million members across 170 countries.
Established in New York City over 15 years ago, Flight Club revolutionized sneaker retail as the original consignment store for rare shoes. Carrying the rarest exclusives and collectible sneakers, Flight Club has evolved from a one-stop sneaker destination, to a cultural hub for sneaker enthusiasts and novices alike. With three brick-and-mortar locations in New York City, Los Angeles and Miami, Flight Club remains the premier source for authentic, rare sneakers.
Founded in 2013, Grailed is the leading community-driven marketplace for rare luxury, streetwear and vintage fashion. The marketplace was built for enthusiasts, by enthusiasts, and features products from brands including Supreme, Raf Simons, Gucci, Saint Laurent, Balenciaga, Prada and more. With a highly curated selection of resale pieces including inventory exclusive to the platform, Grailed makes fashion accessible.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Park West Asset Management, T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc., Franklin Templeton, Adage Capital Management, Ulysses Management, D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. By applying, you authorize GOAT Group to send you text messages regarding your job application, interview and/or onboarding process, and other job opportunities at GOAT Group. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants. If you are an EU or UK resident, please review our EU / UK Candidate & Employee Privacy Notice.