Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable.
We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by some of the most reputable investors in tech, and we are building our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
As a proud Pledge 1% company, we’re committed to leveraging our product, partnerships, and people to drive positive social impact through Lob.org, and are on a mission to make direct mail more sustainable.
- As a key member of the Lob SA team, the #1 goal is to ensure success, help design, build, and integrate applications, platforms, and proposed services enable a successful outcome for our partners and customers.
- Assist ISVs with defining and integrating a strategy, plan, and roadmap that will help build a unified offering in the intelligent mail market.
- Build deep relationships with internal and external technical individuals within customers and partners to enable them to be Lob advocates, enablers, via an on-going cadence.
- Educate partners & customers on the “art of technical possibilities” with Lob.
Solution Architect Responsibilities:
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Document and assess the systems architecture currently in place and work with the technical team to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems with customers and partners as they arise.
- Providing input, supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Create and manage a project plan to implement Lob features and capabilities into the Customer’s marketing solution.
- Work with multiple Strategic Customers to ensure Lob has a constant understanding of their solutions and owns all technical initiatives.
- Work closely with the partner team to research current and emerging technologies and propose and vet changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets
Solution Architect Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Extensive experience with Enterprise Marketing and CRM systems such as Adobe, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, and Marketo
- Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design. Previous project management experience is advantageous.
- Familiarity with REST API development and service integrations.
- Experience working with web application technologies (JS/TS, HTML/CSS, JSON).
- Programming skills in related scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Java, Node, .NET).
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems, databases, SQL, and cloud architecture.
- A strong technical foundation with a sales background that facilitates seamless engagement with both technical and non-technical customers.
- Ability to work collaboratively with account management, marketing & product
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
Base: $180,000 - $217,500+ Variable: $70,000 - $87,500
Base: $170,000 - $205,000 + Variable: $65,000 - $82,500
“Lob’s salary ranges are based on market data, relative to our size, industry and stage of growth. Salary is one part of total compensation, which also includes equity, perks and competitive benefits. Salary decisions are based on many factors including geographic location, qualifications for the role, skillset, proficiency and experience level. Lob reasonably expects to pay candidates who are offered roles within the provided salary ranges.”
We offer remote working opportunities in AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, NE, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, TX, UT, and WA, unless specified otherwise in the job description above.
If you are looking for a progressive, fun-spirited, and mentally stimulating environment, come join us at Lob!
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2022
#86 on Y Combinator's Top Private Companies List 2021
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2021
2020 Inc 5000 List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies
2019 Timmy Awards - Best Tech Workplace for Diversity, Community Favorite in the Bay Area
Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500