Marketing Operations Specialist
Lob was built by technical co-founders with a vision to make the world programmable.
We offer two flagship APIs (print & mail and address verification) that enable companies to send postal mail as effortlessly as sending emails. Lob is venture-backed by some of the most reputable investors in tech, and we are building our team to shape the future of our company and meet the demands of a quickly growing customer base and dynamic product offerings.
As a proud Pledge 1% company, we’re committed to leveraging our product, partnerships, and people to drive positive social impact through Lob.org, and are on a mission to make direct mail more sustainable.
Marketing Operations Specialist
Are you in Marketing Ops with 1-3 years of experience looking for your next thing? Do you have a passion for seamless data orchestration, campaign operations, and driving high-quality leads down the revenue funnel? Then you’re someone we want to talk to! As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you’ll work closely with our internal marketing team and external vendors to deploy, maintain, and measure campaigns and automated marketing experiences, ensuring they meet or exceed our high standards and company goals. You’ll also play a critical role in administering the day-to-day operations of our Marketo platform in partnership with the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations. Join us, and let’s have some fun while building something great together!
As the Marketing Operations Specialist, you’ll focus on…
- Campaign Operations
- Plan, execute, and optimize marketing campaigns across various channels to drive lead generation and pipeline targets
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze key metrics, and provide recommendations for improvement to stakeholders
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to ensure campaign success and alignment with overall goals
- Marketing Automation Management
- Assist in administering day-to-day operations of our Marketo instance and other marketing-specific stack tools as necessary
- Ensure accurate lead scoring, effective lead management, and robust campaign tracking
- Configure and optimize automated workflows for improved functionality and data orchestration
- Document marketing SOPs with Senior Manager of Marketing Operations to ensure marketing team members follow proper processes
- Develop and maintain global marketing assets (forms, code snippets, landing pages, other assets), for marketing team as assigned
- Data Hygiene and Management
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Execute data cleansing initiatives to improve data accuracy, completeness, and overall health
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices
- Project and Relationship Management
- Lead cross-functional projects as assigned, from requirements gathering with stakeholders through technical execution, delivery, and analysis
- Partner with the marketing team to provide direct operational and analytical support
- Strategic and Analytical Involvement
- Identify and implement projects that will help improve operational performance and scale the department efficiently
- Iterate on existing workflows, lead generation, and nurture programs, ensuring alignment with Marketing Operations’ goals and efficient processes
What will you bring to this role…
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing Operations, Revenue Operations, Demand Generation, or Digital Marketing.
- Proven experience managing/administering marketing automation platforms like Marketo, HubSpot, or Eloqua. Experience administering a Marketo instance and an active certification in Marketo Engage are strongly preferred.
- Strong experience with Salesforce or other CRMs in a Marketing Operations context
- Experience with Lead Routing and Distribution platforms like LeanData or similar tools.
- Familiarity with martech stack tools such as Chili Piper, Calendly, Workato, Zapier, ZoomInfo, 6Sense, Zoom, and others
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent project management skills and experience, with a focus on managing work across various teams with competing deadlines
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is preferred.
The compensation for this position is structured to include Restricted Stock Units in addition to Base Salary
Base Range: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00
Base Range: $80,000.00 - $95,000.00
“Lob’s salary ranges are based on market data, relative to our size, industry and stage of growth. Salary is one part of total compensation, which also includes equity, perks and competitive benefits. Salary decisions are based on many factors including geographic location, qualifications for the role, skillset, proficiency and experience level. Lob reasonably expects to pay candidates who are offered roles within the provided salary ranges.”
We offer remote working opportunities in AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, MA, MD, MI, MN, NE, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, and WA, unless specified otherwise in the job description above.
If you are looking for a progressive, fun-spirited, and mentally stimulating environment, come join us at Lob!
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lob is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2022
#86 on Y Combinator's Top Private Companies List 2021
BuiltIn Best Midsize Companies to Work For 2021
2020 Inc 5000 List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies
2019 Timmy Awards - Best Tech Workplace for Diversity, Community Favorite in the Bay Area
Deloitte’s 2019 Technology Fast 500