IT Support - Mac OS, JAMF- 2-6 Years
- This position can be located in Hyderabad or Bengaluru or Chennai.
- We are open to consider candidates for relocation.
- Position Type: Hybrid
About The Team
As a key part of our IT Support team, you’ll play a crucial role empowering our employees to work efficiently and securely. You’ll work on-boarding and off-boarding, troubleshooting issues and answering tickets, as well as keeping our device and application inventory accurate. We have a small but efficient team and are looking for somebody who can help make a huge impact on the way we work at Opendoor.
We’re looking for somebody who thrives in a team environment and knows how to stay on top of goals and target dates. We’re a results-driven, high energy group, and we like to have fun in the process.
- Answering tickets for our diverse user base
- Remotely solving application and hardware issues
- Onboarding and offboarding employees
- Maintaining and managing our growing user base in Gsuite
- Managing cloud applications in our single sign-on environment
- Collaborating across IT to find and develop the best solutions
- Identifying process improvements within the Service Desk
- Creating technical documentation, KB articles, and How To’s for the end user self service portal
- Getting the big picture for complete understanding of our IT infrastructure
- Tracking and maintaining our assets
- 2+ years experience in a fast paced IT environment
- 1+ years of Mac troubleshooting experience
- Good Knowledge of Windows and Mac remote management tools
- General understanding of networking concepts
- Natural problem solving abilities
- Superb communication and customer service skills
- Ability to produce results under limited supervision
- Knowledge of Jamf and Intune
- Love for tech at work
- Technical certifications always a plus
In office roles require all role responsibilities to be performed in the office. Candidates must be based within a 25-kilometer commuting distance of the specified office location.
More About Us
To learn how we are reinventing the Real Estate industry check out our website, to hear about our culture directly from team members visit The Muse and to discover what we are building for our customers read our blog posts.